Gladiator is a father ?

#1 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1241 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow just wow I found out that Mister Bad Hair Day aka Gladiator is a father. So who is the mother ? his son is Kid Gladiator.

#2 Edited by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Hasn't been confirmed yet, but I'm sure Kid Gladiator will get an orgin issue soon enough.

#3 Posted by HellionVulcan (3638 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet its either warbird or dna clone thing .

#4 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know about warbird... The latest issue of watxm gave us a rundown of her life and she doesn't even allow herself to draw much less have time to make the beat with gladiator. Who knows who the mother is. I doubt marvel is too concerned with that at this time.

#5 Edited by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

@HellionVulcan said:

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be Warbird. She's effectively a Shi'ar slave/servant and it wouldn't fit in with her origin story we were given in the latest issue of WaTXM.

Plus, Kid Gladiator seems like he's full Strontian, so I reckon his mother's either a female Strontian or that he's a DNA clone of Gladiator himself.

#6 Posted by HellionVulcan (3638 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

@HellionVulcan said:

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be Warbird. She's effectively a Shi'ar slave/servant and it wouldn't fit in with her origin story we were given in the latest issue of WaTXM.

Plus, Kid Gladiator seems like he's full Strontian, so I reckon his mother's either a female Strontian or that he's a DNA clone of Gladiator himself.

Kid Gladiator is rumored to be half Strontian so dna from another could leave warbird a choice as shes a warrior & so is gladiator so why not mix their dna for a child as it seems like in wolverine & the x-men #13 that gladiator wanted both to be safe & makes no sense for gladiator to really care about her unless she plays a bigger role then suspected or not just guessing maybe even wanting to think i'm right hahaha .

#7 Edited by John Valentine (16307 posts) - - Show Bio

@HellionVulcan:

I can't find anything to indicate that Kubark's anything other than full Strontian. Where does the notion that he's only half Strontian come from?

#8 Posted by HellionVulcan (3638 posts) - - Show Bio

@John Valentine said:

@HellionVulcan:

I can't find anything to indicate that Kubark's anything other than full Strontian. Where does the notion that he's only half Strontian come from?

every marvel related site about him says this - Kid Gladiator possesses the same powers as his father, Gladiator. It is unknown whether or not he also possesses the same longevity of life as it appears that he is not full Strontian. so he may not be full Strontian but until marvel says its all guesses but i doubt he is only a strontian .

#9 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1241 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey I just had a weird thought. What if Lilandra is Kid Galdiator's mother ?

#10 Posted by HellionVulcan (3638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

Hey I just had a weird thought. What if Lilandra is Kid Galdiator's mother ?

read war if kings (more so issue 4) from afew years ago you'll realize how she has no chance to be the mother kinda a spoiler in a sense but unless they kept her dna & mixed it with glads i can see that happening .

#11 Posted by Smurfboy (480 posts) - - Show Bio

When I read Wolverine and the X-Men, I, too, was surprised to learn that Kid Gladiator is the son of original Gladiator. It is interested to note that Kid Gladiator has first appeared in W&TXM as well. I am interested to know more about his life and hopefully, Wolverine will have to explain about him bit more in the future issues. Questions I'd like to know about him:

1)Why was he sent to school? Did his father made him go there?

2)Who is the mother of Kid Gladiator?

3)Is he going to be bad guy or good guy? Sure, he got pride in himself and isn't afraid of anything, however I hope that as he gets older, his heart will become more humble and willing to protect the Earth. Despite the fact that he's just a kid at the moment, it is quite scary to think that he is much stronger than Wolverine! Imagine how much more stronger when he gets older!

In the future, I cannot wait to learn much more about him as well as other students (Evan, Broo, Bamfs, etc.)

-Smurfboy

#12 Posted by HellionVulcan (3638 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smurfboy said:

When I read Wolverine and the X-Men, I, too, was surprised to learn that Kid Gladiator is the son of original Gladiator. It is interested to note that Kid Gladiator has first appeared in W&TXM as well. I am interested to know more about his life and hopefully, Wolverine will have to explain about him bit more in the future issues. Questions I'd like to know about him:

1)Why was he sent to school? Did his father made him go there?

2)Who is the mother of Kid Gladiator?

3)Is he going to be bad guy or good guy? Sure, he got pride in himself and isn't afraid of anything, however I hope that as he gets older, his heart will become more humble and willing to protect the Earth. Despite the fact that he's just a kid at the moment, it is quite scary to think that he is much stronger than Wolverine! Imagine how much more stronger when he gets older!

In the future, I cannot wait to learn much more about him as well as other students (Evan, Broo, Bamfs, etc.)

-Smurfboy

1 was answered he destroyed an entire city so for some reason Gladiator sent him to wolverines school lol .

2 will remain a mystery

3 well he might take over being a preator of the imperial guard when he is older follow in his fathers foot steps .

#13 Posted by Z3RO180 (6348 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: i just read on his wiki the jouinor might only b half same race as his father and half someting else. Has that been confirmed in the comics yet ?

#14 Posted by PowerHerc (81712 posts) - - Show Bio

Congrats to and a cigar for Kallark!

It's to bad his kid looks like an A-hole, though. :/

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.