Watch this: G.I. JOE: The Rise of the Cobra

Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Could it be we have a plot, ladies and gentlemen? Well, at least we know now why it's called "Rise of the Cobra;" so that's good news! Check out the highly aesthetically pleasing extended trailer. Thoughts?

Snake Eyes=I'm excited. The costumes are ridiculous.
#1 Edited by Dex (559 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Snake Eyes is the def driving force of that trailer for me.. that and 1:27-1:28 in the trailer.

#2 Posted by johnny_spam (2035 posts) - - Show Bio

No Hollywood Undead in the trailer?

#3 Posted by Green ankh (998 posts) - - Show Bio

I was never a fan of the 80's GI Joe stuff. I had the 12" guys in the early 70's.
But this film looks fun. I am a sucker for underwater stuff and toss in a Dr. Who dude !! i going.

#4 Posted by Jamiracles (351 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh wow. The extended trailer just sold me my ticket then. Looks pretty fun. I think wooden performances and rigid dialogue'll be a bit of a problem but aside from all that it looks like it'll be really, really fun. I'm excited now.

#5 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

I've seen this before

#6 Posted by The Crimson Nutcase (813 posts) - - Show Bio

I might go and see this other-wise it'll be a RENT IT!

#7 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh, I still think it looks like garbage.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.