Follow

G.I. Joe

Team » G.I. Joe appears in 1182 issues.

G.I. Joe is America's elite fighting force. They are the best trained counter-terrorist team. The only defense against the villainous terrorist organization, Cobra.

Pre-Order The G.I. Joe Complete Collector's Set

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

No Caption Provided

I have to say, this is really tempting.  I believe I own the original mini-series for G.I. Joe.  I've always wanted the complete set but when I searched, the DVDs were out of print (which would mean spending a crazy amount on ebay or something).  Just as Shout! Factory has acquired the rights to Transformers, they also have the rights to release G.I. Joe.

Pre-orders have begun.  You can order the complete series over at GIJoeCollectorSet.com.  Yes it cost $140 but look at all you get.  17 DVDs, 95 episodes, extensive bonus content, an exclusive voice cast reunion, a collectible book, a 1-GB "Dog Tag" flash drive which includes two G.I. Joe silent comics, a printable script, original toy commercials, rub-on tattoos and lets not forget...the PSAs! 

The set will be released on July 22, 2009.  This presale is only online.  This is your chance to do your patriotic duty.  Order today.  Now you know how to get the complete set and (say it with me), Knowing is Half the Battle!
    inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

I keep hearing horrible things about the movie from a few of my friends in Hollywood, like the director isn't allowed in the editing room anymore.... HOWEVER, this show is still awesome, and if I was getting paid a little more, I'd pick this up in a heartbeat, especially since the PSAs are on it. I love my childhood.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Kurrent

This is AWESOME

Avatar image for deadpool_a_k_a_wade_wilson
    DeadPool a.k.a Wade Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

OOOOO YEAH!

LastSon1027

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LastSon1027

HEEELLLLLLLLLZZZ YEAHHHHH!

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By speedlgt

wow I HAVE to have this I have the whole series in like divx form that a buddy gave me BUT this is the real deal.

I wonder if it has the DIC toons as well.....I know I know those suck but I really want the complete run as well as the movie which I already have!

YO JOE! 

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Media_Master

This would be good if I was into Joe in the first place

jefprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By jefprice

This is sweet. I hope they plans to do this with Transformers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.