New G.I. Joe Posters Lets You Check Out Their Bodies

Posted by G-Man (34125 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't say if I'm excited or scared about "G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra."  We haven't seen an actual trailer yet (but supposedly we'll see one during the Super Bowl).  I really want this to come out well.  I grew up reading the awesome Marvel comics by Larry Hama and watching the cartoons (which weren't quite as good as the comics).  I was concerned about the image of Storm Shadow wearing sneakers but that wasn't an officially released picture.

With the following movie posters, we get a look at...their bodies.  I'm not sure what exactly they're trying to sell.  Wonder if Cobra Commander is ticked he didn't get his own poster.  Which ones are your favorites?

Staff
#1 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

They look good. I'm also a little scared about this movie as I am with most Comic based movies. I hope it's good. I agree with G that the sneakers through me off too.

#2 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait. Snake Eyes, FTW!

#3 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait. Snake Eyes, FTW!

#4 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2828 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlett and Snake Eyes.

Staff
#5 Posted by G-Man (34125 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Snake eyes has been working out.

#7 Posted by G-Man (34125 posts) - - Show Bio
Update: A sixth poster has been revealed.  Look up above for Storm Shadow.
Staff
#8 Posted by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlett, Snake Eyes,and was always my favorite characters in G.I. Joe. It is werid that they don't have a trailor for this movie yet. I gust that that still filming it right now so it will take a while until they make the trailor.
Anyways I think this is going to be a good movie to go see. When it comes ou I will go see it on it's first week.
What is that line that they always say,oh yeal it was "Goooo  Joe!!!!!!!".
#9 Posted by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlett, Snake Eyes,and was always my favorite characters in G.I. Joe. It is werid that they don't have a trailor for this movie yet. I gust that that still filming it right now so it will take a while until they make the trailor.
Anyways I think this is going to be a good movie to go see. When it comes ou I will go see it on it's first week.
What is that line that they always say,oh yeal it was "Goooo  Joe!!!!!!!".
#10 Edited by XXXExtinctionXXX (23 posts) - - Show Bio

I love them all. They sooo sexy... 

Snake ees is going is so going in the bed room. 

It's sexually suggestive. They are selling sex.  Breasts and hips are focual points on the girls.

Chest  and abs on the males.  

Sex sells and the using to help sell the movie

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.