Follow

G.I. Joe

Team » G.I. Joe appears in 1182 issues.

G.I. Joe is America's elite fighting force. They are the best trained counter-terrorist team. The only defense against the villainous terrorist organization, Cobra.

looking to get into GI Joe

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
    BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I read a lot of Marvel and Dc and just want to know is GI Joe worth reading? What are the best and newest issues? Which series should I read? Are there multiple series? I used to read it but yeah... I want to become an officer in the marines or army (I'm in school) are these comics nittty and gritty or nobody f••••• dies like in every freaking episode of the old series. Also most important do they show GUNG HO BEACH HEAD AND ROAD BLOCK ALOT???

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
    BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Bumpppppp

Sad sad sad bum

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@banestrokelobogrundybatarrow: G.I. Joe is really worth reading. IDW has done a perfect job with the franchise and one of the best comic series is G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero. G.I. Joe Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 are pretty good and the Cobra civil war story arc is one of the best story arcs in the G.I. Joe comics. Gung Ho, Beach Head, and Roadblock do make their appearances, though Gung Ho doesn't really show up much.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
    ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster
    Abishai100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Abishai100

Serpentor: Study Sortings

Actually the Transformers vs. G.I. Joe (IDW Publishing) comic book series is rather well-made and generally fun (and a light but cute introduction to the storyboarding stylistics nihilism).

G.I. Joe (Hasbro) is a great franchise to get into. There are comic books, animated television programs, full-length animation and live-action feature films, and various action-figure collectibles (for the kids).

One G.I. Joe character, the evil Serpentor, a genetically-engineered super-emperor of the colorized terrorist organization Cobra, really represents genetics martialism pulp fiction in comic book literature. Look for storylines that highlight Serpentor.

Serpentor (G.I. Joe Wikia)

Transformers vs. G.I. Joe (Transformers Wiki)

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.