G.I. Joe pages need serious help

#1 Posted by Buckshot (18914 posts) - - Show Bio

Off topic, but thanks for reminding me, I have to get to the Wanted pages.

#2 Posted by G-Man (31834 posts) - - Show Bio

As you know a movie is in the works. These pages need major work. Yes the movie is a ways off but as it gets closer and closer, more people may stumble on us to look up information. That's a good thing for us. The info here (as always) should be based on the COMIC BOOKS and not the cartoons.

Come on, this is your chance to be a Real American Hero...

Staff
#3 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

I was waiting for Cv2.0 to come out.

#4 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

It was then Resonate realized he had never read any G.I. Joe comics

#5 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

ok ok ok ok....I'll contribute as soon as I can..which means maybe later tonight...I know a lot about em

#6 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"As you know a movie is in the works. These pages need major work. Yes the movie is a ways off but as it gets closer and closer, more people may stumble on us to look up information. That's a good thing for us. The info here (as always) should be based on the COMIC BOOKS and not the cartoons. Come on, this is your chance to be a Real American Hero..."

Ok. I'll see what I can do.

#7 Posted by G-Man (31834 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved the Marvel G.I. Joe comics. Devil's Due is doing a good job with them now but it's not quite the same. Maybe it's because Larry Hama isn't writing them.
Post Edited:2008-04-26 03:18:44

Staff
#8 Posted by Shatterstar (4539 posts) - - Show Bio

If anyone working their way through moderation wants to submit stuff to GI Joe pages, I'll give special priority to your subs.

Same goes for Iron Man, Hulk, Batman/Two-Face/Joker, Sin City, Watchmen, The Spirit, & Hellboy related stuff in the coming months.

#9 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

lol I just realized that like Res I don't know anything about G.I. Joe

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.