'G.I. Joe' Movie Images!

Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright so it kind of feels like we are being bombarded with images and trailers of the upcoming ' G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra' and while many of you may have already seen some of these crazy movie stills, I am going to shove them down your throat again anyway! So eat up and enjoy kids, and check out these awesome movie pictures.

What do you think? Honestly from a distance I seriously thought that the image of Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes going at it looked really cool...then I enlarged the image and I found that the costumes looked kind of cheesy. Maybe it's just me?

#1 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18847 posts) - - Show Bio

I could of swore i've seen the last one somewhere.... but cool ^_^

#2 Posted by Zombielunch (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks fine to me, could use more hood

#3 Posted by jefprice (878 posts) - - Show Bio

The one thing I'm completely sold on with this film is the look of them. Snake eyes looks great IMO.

#4 Posted by MysterioMaximus (931 posts) - - Show Bio

I have little hope here. I have a bad feeling about this. I'll see it...but then again I hardly ever walk out of summer blockbusters pleased anymore. Dark Knight and Iron Man were the only two that I was pleased with in years. They totally overly-hollywoodized this flick. Don't even get me started on Cobra Commander ...

#5 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Baroness.............. .drools

#6 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" Baroness.............. .drools "
LMAO

@jefprice said:
" The one thing I'm completely sold on with this film is the look of them. Snake eyes looks great IMO. "
YUP!
#7 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs said:
" @Gambler said:
LMAO

You should do a Gi Joe movie review dressed up as the Baroness.
#8 Posted by MysterioMaximus (931 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
"@Babs said:
" @Gambler said:
LMAO

You should do a Gi Joe movie review dressed up as the Baroness."

What? No Metal head or Snowjob costume?
#9 Edited by QURebel (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree the costumes look cheesy as the whole movie does, and come on marlon waynes scrony ass? i loved the gi joe cartoon as a kid my pops put me on to the old schoolness and i had madd toys road block being my fav. and from what i rememebr all the black dudes in gi joe were diesel ass hell and hadd cool names like road block and heavy duty the movie looks bunz duke looks bunz whoever marlon is playing looks bunz and those suits look buns what happened to all the guns?

#10 Posted by Citizen 14 (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really excited for this. Like really. Nerd-gasmic.  Looks really cool.
Also, I one of the few people who like the movie 'Fighting', so I'm cool with Channing Tatum as Duke.

#11 Posted by Bruce Vain (1869 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm Shadow,Snake-Eyes,& Baroness look great, but not happy the way Zartan is looking like.

The confrontation between Snake-Eyes & Storm Shadow will be epic judging from the pics and from what we've seen in the trailers.

#12 Posted by stork101 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

please be a halfway decent movie so many childhood memories if this sucks at least i can look forward to where the wild things are in october

#13 Posted by MoonKnightFan123 (271 posts) - - Show Bio

niccccce

#14 Posted by crazywolf (653 posts) - - Show Bio

AW Yeeaaahh! Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow look coooool. Scarlett and Baroness look hoooot. Makes up for Wayans being in there. Haven't liked him since the D&D movie.

#15 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

SWEET can't wait to see that SS vs SE fight scene :D

#16 Posted by Kurrent (14067 posts) - - Show Bio

Baroness and Scarlett look delicious but I am pissed that they don't have Lady J

#17 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4164 posts) - - Show Bio

I am slowly losing faith in this movie with every picture I see. Its way to Hollywood, why can't the Joes just wear normal military gear instead of the bondage gear it looks like. I can see Snake Eyes because that's what he wore in the cartoon and comics. I also wish they wouldn't focus on Snake Eye's ninja skills, instead focus on his commando/ninja skills. And I am really hoping the Vipers don't look like the toys because those are horrible. What's with the skull faces?

In my opinion they changed this way to much that it is GI Joe in name only.

#18 Posted by Venom=sickest (143 posts) - - Show Bio

idk about this one..

I saw that snippet and the dialogue was kind of hokey (although it was only one scene).

#19 Posted by War Killer (20102 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still going to see it, it looks a little off, but it may be good

#20 Posted by cadaver (143 posts) - - Show Bio

make a quick buck flick.

#21 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs said:
"

"
Another reason why i f@#king love Leather. DEAR SWEET MERCIFUL HEAVEN SHES FINE!!
#22 Posted by MrDirector786 (43490 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool.

#23 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4164 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkchild said:
" @Babs said:
"

"
Another reason why i f@#king love Leather. DEAR SWEET MERCIFUL HEAVEN SHES FINE!! "
I guess that's as good a reason as any to see it :) but why waste your hard earned money when there are millions of websites devoted to the same thing.. and most of them have previews you can see for free :)
#24 Posted by Selty (150 posts) - - Show Bio
@MysterioMaximus said:
"

I have little hope here. I have a bad feeling about this. I'll see it...but then again I hardly ever walk out of summer blockbusters pleased anymore. Dark Knight and Iron Man were the only two that I was pleased with in years. They totally overly-hollywoodized this flick. Don't even get me started on Cobra Commander ...

"

It just looks bad. Hows about that? :P

No, really, though. The "femme fatale" is not even hot. She looks run of the mill rising star wannabee.
#25 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm Shadow looks like a fat mummy o_O

#26 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

GO JOE!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.