jamesewelch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Edited By jamesewelch

Solicitation:
    The '80s live on in this all-new series that spins out of the FCBD issue 155-1/2 and hearkens back to the beloved JOE comics from your childhood! Larry Hama returns to script Real American Hero even as COBRA wins the bid to provide internal security for a terrorist-beleaguered USA. First order of business: put out a secret assassination order on the disbanded G.I. Joes. SNAKE EYES isn't taking it lying down and overreacts maybe just a tiny bit...

The continuation of the original Marvel's 80s G. I. Joe title kicks off with #156 this Wednesday. This follows the Free Comic Book Day #155 1/2 issue (FCBD 2010) and restarts (not reboots) the original series. The "Classic G.I. Joe" story line and characters are back!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.