User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

5 stars 5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

G.I. Joe #1 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 4/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 5/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...

YOOO JOOEE!! 0

Overview: The Joes are back in IDWs relaunch and this time they're in the public. With the public behind them hoping to turn the tide against Cobra, the Joes take the fight to Cobra on American soil. Occupying a town in Ohio, Duke, Roadblock, Shipwreak, Tunnel Rat, Quick-Kick, Doc, Cover Girl, and the newest member Hashtag take on not only Cobra but the whole town. With creative team Fred Van Lente and Steve Kurth.Covers:I really don't want to spend to much time on this because its not that big...