Follow

Ghosts

Story arc »

This story arc dealt with a character encountering ghosts of friends or enemies coming back to help them or haunt them. It is revealed in the JLA annual that Hermes Tris Megistus is responsible for weakening the veil between life and death.

Would U Buy It #23: "JLA: Ghosts"

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Edited By cbishop
    DateWUBI # 23:View:Attached to Forum:Back/ Next
    10/08/10JLA: Ghosts(Blog) (Forum)Ghosts(Back) (Next)

We all have trade paperback (TPB) collections we'd like to see. Here's one of mine:

Proposed Title:JLA: Ghosts.
    Collecting 8 Issues:
    • Batman Annual #22.
    • Flash Annual #11.
    • Aquaman Annual #4.
    • Wonder Woman Annual #7.
    • Green Lantern Annual #7.
    • Superman Annual #10.
    • Martian Manhunter Annual #1.
    • JLA Annual #2.
    Covers: (click to enlarge)
    TPB Cover: JLA Annual #2
    TPB Cover: JLA Annual #2

Ghosts is another story running through DC Annuals (this time from 1998) that I've always wanted to read. While it can probably be found cheap in back issue bins, it's another one I've had trouble tracking all the issues down for. I think theJLA Annual cover would be a great cover for the TPB.

Would you buy it? Let me know in the comments, and thanks for reading.

More WUBI:

Back/ Next#Which WUBI will it be:
    Back:22.Batman: Year 1 to 100.
    Next:24.What If? Timequake.

.WUBI Index.

Thanks again!

JLA: Ghosts
    JLA: Ghosts
    Avatar image for the_mighty_monarch
    The Mighty Monarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1450

User Lists: 4

Is this actually an 'arc'? I only ask because I stumbled upon the Martian Manunter Annual, but there didn't seem to be much of anything hanging. So I wonder if there's a connecting thread that's resolved in a specific annual, or if they're all given the same theme?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cbishop

@The Mighty Monarch: I don't actually know - like I said, I've had trouble tracking all of the issues down. I'd still like to see all the stories in one book though. :)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cbishop

@The Mighty Monarch said:

Is this actually an 'arc'? I only ask because I stumbled upon the Martian Manunter Annual, but there didn't seem to be much of anything hanging. So I wonder if there's a connecting thread that's resolved in a specific annual, or if they're all given the same theme?

Hey, MM, just an update: I hadn't really looked at the Ghosts story arc page, but apparently, in the JLA Annual, it's revealed that someone was behind all the ghosts showing up. So apparently, it was an actual story arc. How cohesive it was is another question entirely, and I don't yet have an answer for that. That's why I'd like to see the TPB. ;D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.