Follow

Ghostbusters

Team » Ghostbusters appears in 471 issues.

Group of paranormal experts who turned into ghost hunters for hire after losing their university funding.

Ghostbusters game reviews and opinions

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#1  Edited By EganTheVile1

I love it so far, enjoyed kicking some Marshmellow Man butt tonight! I think it's a blast and hope the next movie is as fun, but I'm curious what others think and if they are fans from the 80's like me or newcomers to the series

Joe Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Joe Venom

Im a long time Ghostbusters fan and im near to completing the game, I really enjoying it I love all the Proton pack options and the slam dunk ability that allows you to instantly trap a ghost, my only problem is that I wish career mode was multiplayer. A friend should be able to press start and play as any Veteran Buster I am partnered with, other then that its an excellent game it fun to see/hear them interact with one another its almost like your watching Ghostbusters 1 1/2.

4.5 out of 5 from me

Avatar image for clarkjosephkent1938dc
    ClarkJosephKent1938DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A very good. Game. I have completed it several times. It is very enjoyable.

Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lyrad

I thought it was out on the Xbox 360 and PS3...... But I've never actually come accross for the Xbox in any of my local game shops. (UK)      I'm wanting to play it, but I have Xbox 360.

Can anyone confirm that it is out for the 360??

Avatar image for clarkjosephkent1938dc
    ClarkJosephKent1938DC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It will be out, but not just yet.  I'm talking about Australia though. I'm not sure about other countries.

VicRattlehead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By VicRattlehead
    @Lyrad: the ps2 and ps3 version of the game are a timed exclusive in the uk because sony bought the publishing rights....the 360 version will be out later in the year in the uk

the 360 version of the game isnt region locked so if your that desperate to play you could import it
    Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lyrad
    @VicRattlehead said:
    "@Lyrad: the ps2 and ps3 version of the game are a timed exclusive in the uk because sony bought the publishing rights....the 360 version will be out later in the year in the ukthe 360 version of the game isnt region locked so if your that desperate to play you could import it"

Ahhhhhhhh!

Thanks for that.  I have a few other games I wanna play at the moment, so I'll wait for the Uk release.  Cheers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.