Ghost Rider: The animated series

#1 Posted by thespidey307 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would like to see a ghost rider animated series. I think it deserves the animated treatment. but with disney, I'm not so sure. What do you all think?

#2 Posted by comkid100 (246 posts) - - Show Bio

I would watch an animated ghost riders series.

#3 Posted by Dhor (282 posts) - - Show Bio

thats the wierdest ideea ever. Ghost Rider has a FLAMING SKULL so it woud be a pretty hard sell to kids...and penance stare - kids would just love that. and the demons and other spirits that he fights. I really don`t understand why this hasn`t been made yet...

#4 Posted by ka385385 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

t read somthing about there was a plan to let Ghost Rider appear in Avengers:Earth's mightest heroes and voice by Mark Hamill (Skywalker!)

but it trun iut never really make it...It's a very good idea for Ghost Rider: The animated series ,kids favorite characters are Spider-man and Ghost Rider

and please don't make Marvel Manga animated ,Manga sucks.

#5 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7987 posts) - - Show Bio

I have also wondered the same thing. It would totally work. Or at least a live action show (if done the right way.)

#6 Posted by foolkiller1 (229 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see a Ghost rider animated series spawn style.

#7 Posted by The_Peter_Cosmic (401 posts) - - Show Bio

Flaming skull and penance stare would be easy to sell to kids. Parents, however, don't tend to like those things as much.

#8 Posted by powerflux (82 posts) - - Show Bio

f**** yeah that would be awesome! especially if vengeance made an appearance!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.