gr2blackout's Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance review

More Loud Noise Then The First Movie

Why couldn't they have found anyone to replace Cage? Why?

The Good

Let's start with saying what I liked. GR: SOV has some serious action scenes, heavy metal, and violence. Plus, I like how they included Dan Ketch. Lets not forget PEEING FIRE!

The Bad

Sure it had Blackout, but this Blackout isn't what we're all used to. He survives in the sunlight, he made a deal with Mephisto to be like this, and he rots stuff. I actually named myself after this movie... before I saw it. What else could GR2Blackout mean? I was disappointed with Blackout in this movie. I'm a huge GR fan, but.... ugh!

The Ugly

I have to admit, Johnny Blaze's transformation into Ghost Rider was even worse then the first one. I also really hated how THEY STILL HAD NICHOLAS CAGE!

Other reviews for Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

I am the Sprit of Vengance! 0

In Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance we catch up to Johnny Blaze (Nic Cage) many years after the events of the first film. “The Rider” has apparently grown into an all-consuming force of nature that Blaze desperately tries to hold in check; until the presence of evil inevitably sets The Rider loose again, to feed on the souls of the guilty.The Rider is presented with a full buffet of evildoers when a group of ruthless mercenaries storm a church in pursuit of a young boy named Danny Ketch (Fergus ...

Ghost Rider review 0

This is the movie the first one should have been: crazy awesome and that is all that should have been from a Ghost Rider movie. This is a case where the sequel improves over the first bad movie. I was not looking forward for this movie because I had my share of bad movies from Neveldine/ Taylor before and obviously the first Ghost Rider was very boring, cliched movie. While this might be a dumb, action-packed, popcorn movie, Spirit of Vengeance manages to avoid most of the cliche traps that supe...