guardiandevil801's Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance review

The Rider Rides Again!!!

Johnny Blaze returns in and must help save a boy from the Devil, who Johnny has a grudge against. The movie has some cool momements like Ghost Rider's new look and bike, his demolition scene or his spitting bullets out of his mouth. He shows he's someone you don't want to messed with. In the movie Moreau seeks Johnny's help and will also offer him a deal with him to lift his curse. The only bad things in the movie is Nicolas Cage's actoring was good, but needed a little more and the ending was a little lame and I was expecting more, but it was cool. Overall, I'm giving it a 4/5 because it has more action, a bad ass Ghost Rider, and a good story for people to enjoy. This is better than the first and it also has Blackout and mentions Zarathos too. I enjoyed it and I think fans should see it for themselves. It has some stuff from the comics too.