do u want to see Danny in the movie's

#1 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

i would like to see Danny in the films but i think if they try to use the original origin it may confuse some people but a lot of people like Danny and he is a big part of ghost rider i think it will be only right if marvel put him in a film what do u think?

#2 Posted by Sheep-Kill (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.  Have him fight the Firm.

#3 Posted by lboy (525 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah!!!

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91112 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell would be the point of that.That would be like Bucky being Cap in a movie...pointless.

#5 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"What the hell would be the point of that.That would be like Bucky being Cap in a movie...pointless."

The point would be to not have Nicholas Cage in the movie, which i absolutely agree with after seeing the first.
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91112 posts) - - Show Bio
fesak said:
"Vance Astro said:
"What the hell would be the point of that.That would be like Bucky being Cap in a movie...pointless."

The point would be to not have Nicholas Cage in the movie, which i absolutely agree with after seeing the first."
They could have someone else play JB in a remake.JB is the main GR and always has been so I don't see why you would have JB in one movie and not another.
#7 Posted by ExistenceBiker (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Id like to see them both in a movie workin together

#8 Posted by EternalBiker (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Dose anyone think that CareTaker will be in the second film as a  a GR or just a regular human ?
#9 Posted by ghostrider fan1 (778 posts) - - Show Bio

That'd be the best decision ever! lets not forget ghost rider was at its most famous when Ketch was ghost rider. plus two of them would be nice although i hope they reboot it and Nick Cage isn't in it@Vance Astro: he was the second ghost rider, but he was the one with a better story and plus they were like partners not sidekicks

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.