Blaze in new Ghost Rider Series... What about Ketch?

#1 Edited by ghostrider fan1 (778 posts) - - Show Bio

we all know that in the upcoming Ghost Rider series, Blaze will try to reliquish his powers for a peaceful life... but wheres Dan in all this? not only is it his fellow Ghost Rider but his brother, it seems that the writers have been keeping him in the dark while Johnny gets the series, but all in all he should be in this. what r ur thoughts on this? agree or disagree?
#2 Posted by Grubich (368 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya sure i agree, i love the brotherly bond of Blaze and Ketch as Ghost Riders.

#3 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if they'll eventually alternate like they did in a prior series.
Hopefully if anything they don't bring Ketch back as an antagonist.
That schtick worked in it's place, but would just be cliche if iterated after the fact.

#4 Posted by Sheep-Kill (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Ketch is my favorite Ghost Rider.  Period. Blaze rocks too. But I just loved the 90's series.  Plus I want Micheal Badalino Back. AKA Vengeance.

#5 Posted by The Impersonator (5483 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by labarith (670 posts) - - Show Bio

GR needs to draw in bigger #s. 

Until then, everything's up in the air. 

Personally if Morbius can hold down a Midnight Sons/ARMOR series I could see a GR in there. 

To be fair, though, that "agent of heaven" stuff really killed the series. 

Maybe when the movie comes out next year we'll see a push in Ghost Rider stuff... and some of the stuff will stick.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.