Follow

Ghost Rider (Ketch)

Character » Ghost Rider (Ketch) appears in 567 issues.

When innocent blood is spilled, a Spirit of Vengeance is born. Dan Ketch transforms into Ghost Rider and nothing will stop him from inflicting pain on all those who have inflicted it on innocent beings. Eventually, Ketch learned to control these transformations. However, it was later revealed that his ancestor was Noble Kale. After some time away, he returned working for Zadkiel.

An idea for ghost rider.

Darktimecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Now I'm not sure if marvel studios would ever do this nor if they even own the rights to ghost rider, but hear me out. I think a ghost rider Netflix series centered around Dan Ketch would be really cool. Thoughts?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

@wrglfan2814:

Not at once of course. But build their mythos plus there could be an episode where they all race to see who is best rider.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blaze

Darktimecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wrglfan2814: Ketch is the rider with the better mythos, design, powers and villains. Blaze has had his story told before. Plus, you could introduce Blaze as the mentor to ketch like in the 90s.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@wrglfan2814: Ketch is the rider with the better mythos, design, powers and villains. Blaze has had his story told before. Plus, you could introduce Blaze as the mentor to ketch like in the 90s.

I disagree. I find Blaze has the better mythos not to mention origin. I'd also like to see it done again but this time properly done. Not those terrible movies that were made.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kgb725

@darktimecop: I would say Blaze has the best story overall and what has Ketch been doing these last few years ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.