IF George Lucas Dies

#1 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

WHO gets star wars if GL dies?? and whats the possibilities of someone else holding the star wars brand??

#2 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

His children I guess?

Does he have children?

#3 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

STAR WARS LIVES. thats what happens.

#4 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

His children I guess?

Does he have children?

he does, and hes divorced i think and i dnt know if his daughter would want star wars.. but i really want to know or speculate who gets it and what would happen??

@KainScion said:

more movies more games the material is there it just needs to be used.. force unleashed2, knect, mmos, come on why is that crap coming out its not making real money if thats what they want.. give us the good sh*t!!

#5 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@FMStyyx: actually i loved force unleashed 1 & 2. waiting on FU3

#6 Posted by utotheg38 (18883 posts) - - Show Bio

@FMStyyx said:

@utotheg38 said:

His children I guess?

Does he have children?

he does, and hes divorced i think and i dnt know if his daughter would want star wars.. but i really want to know or speculate who gets it and what would happen??

@KainScion said:

more movies more games the material is there it just needs to be used.. force unleashed2, knect, mmos, come on why is that crap coming out its not making real money if thats what they want.. give us the good sh*t!!

I think his kids, And ll at not WANTING star wars. XD

#7 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion said:

2 was a mocker of 1 1 was amazing but 2 was short and terrible :/

@utotheg38 said:

@FMStyyx said:

I think his kids, And ll at not WANTING star wars. XD

i wonder whats in his will.. his fortune maybe go to his kids maybe is ex wife but star wars.. i just dnt think itd go to them..

#8 Posted by Shadow_Thief (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Han shot first!!!

Sorry, had to get that out of my system. I would hope that some other directors would get their shot at making contributions to the mythos, honestly. I'd be very interested in seeing what Peter Jackson or Joss Whedon could come up with. I try not to jump on the "I hate Lucas" bandwagon too much, though. The man did bring us Star Wars, and I still feel he's an awesome director. If he would have just brought someone else in to do the writing for the prequels (at the very least, for the dialog...).

#9 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shadow_Thief said:

Han shot first!!!

Sorry, had to get that out of my system. I would hope that some other directors would get their shot at making contributions to the mythos, honestly. I'd be very interested in seeing what Peter Jackson or Joss Whedon could come up with. I try not to jump on the "I hate Lucas" bandwagon too much, though. The man did bring us Star Wars, and I still feel he's an awesome director. If he would have just brought someone else in to do the writing for the prequels (at the very least, for the dialog...).

yea i dnt hate GL i just want him to stop doin the nobody wants that stuff star wars crap and give us more movies and more games that we want.. whats holding him back.. i hate when sum1 maks something good and then they dnt improve on it but give it to ppl that dnt really bring out the potential in it like lego star wars with only 2 characters and mmos for star wars with the worse graphics ive ever seen.. and no love when making force unleashed 2.. it bothers me.. the quality of games are down and the quality of movies is too.. *snow white and the huntsmen bring my love of movies bak*

#10 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

He will probably have one of the largest funerals ever. Can you imagine, seeing 50,000 Star Wars fans lined up at his grave. Half of them would be Storm Troopers and it would really look like the Imperial Army was outside, lol.

#11 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7737 posts) - - Show Bio

He can't die. His neck gobbler won't let him.

#12 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be like when Darth Vader killed the Emperor, balance would be brought to the force before the franchise is completely destroyed.

#13 Posted by Inverno (13197 posts) - - Show Bio

If he dies then suddenly the people would praise him and ignore all his misdeeds he commited with the prequels.

#14 Posted by HammerTron (604 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoever gets it will most likely try one or more directions to get the most out of it.

Maybe his family.

Maybe a company.

Maybe a combination of groups which would lead to destructive legal battles that will destroy Star Wars.

I'm sure many people and companies want all of if or at least a piece of it.

#15 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

Jar Jar Binks will also die with him.

#16 Posted by God_Spawn (37711 posts) - - Show Bio

He joins the force and carries it on as a blue spirit.

#17 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

@utotheg38 said:

His children I guess?

Does he have children?

i wouldnt count on it ......

#18 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

If he dies then suddenly the people would praise him and ignore all his misdeeds he commited with the prequels.

lol yes we would.. now the ppl that get the star wars brand better redeem star wars.. in movie media.. video game media and restore itself in the eyes of us fans

@Dracade102 said:

It would be like when Darth Vader killed the Emperor, balance would be brought to the force before the franchise is completely destroyed.

lol they are not doing a good job representing the star wars brand are they, millions of possibilities.. and all we get is knect games.. and bad mmos.. tsk tsk..

@Uno_Oscuro said:

He will probably have one of the largest funerals ever. Can you imagine, seeing 50,000 Star Wars fans lined up at his grave. Half of them would be Storm Troopers and it would really look like the Imperial Army was outside, lol.

This was funny i like this..

#19 Posted by Inverno (13197 posts) - - Show Bio

@FMStyyx: Its because you can't stand up for yourself if you are dead. That is why nobody speaks ill of the dead.

#20 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@FMStyyx: Its because you can't stand up for yourself if you are dead. That is why nobody speaks ill of the dead.

hasnt been doing a good job so he cant really justify his actions with his star wars brand now.. hes doing the opposite of what square is doing..

Square Enix.. good brand bad games putting the name on everything

Star wars good brand bad games puts out 1 or 2 with star wars in the title and its just horrible..

we want more star wars games.. better star wars games...

#21 Posted by War Killer (20136 posts) - - Show Bio
@KainScion said:

Totally this! Galen Marek is my all-time favorite SW character!!! ^__^
#22 Posted by Inverno (13197 posts) - - Show Bio

@FMStyyx said:

@CaioTrubat said:

hasnt been doing a good job so he cant really justify his actions with his star wars brand now.. hes doing the opposite of what square is doing..

Star wars good brand bad games puts out 1 or 2 with star wars in the title and its just horrible..

I am sorry but I don't know how Square Enix fit into this equation. And I as far as know Lucas don't have a direct hand in the Star Wars games, he only makes sure they stay in canon with the Universe.

#23 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

@FMStyyx said:

@CaioTrubat said:

I am sorry but I don't know how Square Enix fit into this equation. And I as far as know Lucas don't have a direct hand in the Star Wars games, he only makes sure they stay in canon with the Universe.

square has all kinds of games with their best brands name on it and their aint any good games that are out..

george lucas has complete control over everything star wars.. it has to go thru his approval.. canon or not.. if he doesnt want it made it can be made.. same with the star wars movies.. he doesnt wanna make another one bc theres no story to tell yet theres so much media for star wars they could make a movie but lucas says no..

#24 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

Jar Jar Binks will also die with him.

If that's true then I'll kill Lucas myself.

#25 Posted by ShootingNova (16293 posts) - - Show Bio

@FMStyyx said:

@utotheg38 said:

His children I guess?

Does he have children?

@KainScion said:

I actually like Star Wars: The Old Republic.

#26 Posted by ShootingNova (16293 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer said:

@KainScion said:

Totally this! Galen Marek is my all-time favorite SW character!!! ^__^

LOL, I hated him after he got overrated by public.

#27 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@CaioTrubat said:

#28 Posted by MJack (16 posts) - - Show Bio

There should be a worldwide contest. Base it on Star Wars trivia, future storyline creativity, and such. The winner of that contest should get to inherit the Creative lead. His own current staff should be included in this contest.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.