Important Message From The Galactic Senate

Posted by G-Man (32708 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not everyday that I get an e-mail from the Galactic Senate issuing a warning that could affect many across the universe.  It appears that something is going down on Geonosis.  With the holidays coming up, I know a lot of people make travel plans.  If any of those plans include a stop at Geonosis, you might want to reconsider, or at least take the necessary precautions.  Hopefully we'll get an update about what this mystery infection is.  Also, let's hope it's contained to the planet and doesn't make its way to other planets.

Staff
#1 Edited by FoxxFireArt (3554 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I doubt most people could even name their galactic representative to begin with. It's a shame people are so uninvolved.

I think this might have already reached our side of the galaxy. When I read the symptoms. It reminds me of anyone who listens to Snoop Dogg's albums. Especially the strange dialect and irrational behavior.

#2 Posted by G-Man (32708 posts) - - Show Bio

All I know is I'm canceling my Thanksgiving plans on visiting the place.  I thought the swine flu was bad but this sounds worse.

Staff
#3 Edited by jloneblackheart (5507 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think we have to worry, this was a long time ago in a galaxy far away......

#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Who goes to Geonosis for holidays? I mean the gladiator games at the arena are fun and all but I'd much rather vacation on Alderaan.

#5 Posted by G-Man (32708 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC: Uhm...have you seen Alderaan lately?  Seriously, have you seen it?  Last time I tried swinging by, all I found was a bunch of asteroids.  Strangest thing...
Staff
#6 Posted by The Darkness Master (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Haracck kalzacar!!! I mean, it's cold in her- I mean, I DON'T HAVE IT,  OK!?

#7 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Note to self: next time I travel to Coruscant, don't drink the water & always use protection.  A lightsaber should be enough protection from all the scum & villainy that fled Tattooine ;)

#8 Posted by RavagingHamster (836 posts) - - Show Bio

good thing my ships broke :P
#9 Posted by crazywolf (653 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh oh time for my check up.

#10 Posted by HaloKing343 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't get it. Is this trying to promote something?

#11 Posted by G-Man (32708 posts) - - Show Bio
@HaloKing343: No idea.  Like I said, it was an e-mail, literally from the Galactic Senate.  They must have some great internet connection to be able to reach this far.  I just felt I was obliged to inform everyone in case anyone had travel plans.
Staff
#12 Posted by Grim (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

@HaloKing343:  it seems like this is about the game. Not much else going on with Star Wars except the TV show that we havent heard anything about since it was first talked about.

#13 Posted by Quest (108 posts) - - Show Bio

some  i know has the symptoms i guess i will have to burn them to be safe

#14 Posted by The Psyentist (16906 posts) - - Show Bio

Geonosis? Not my preferred destination anyway. I tend to just stay secluded in the Degobah system. No one bothers me there. Except for alien monitor lizards.

#15 Posted by drawme (423 posts) - - Show Bio

I think my teacher is infected...good reason to stay away from class.
YEAH!!!

#16 Posted by DeadPixel (1 posts) - - Show Bio

This and this:   http://www.gametrailers.com/video/star-wars-spike-tv/59425 It smells like Republic Commando 2

#17 Posted by spacemonkeymafia (22 posts) - - Show Bio

did governor schwarzenegger  take a vacation to genosha?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.