The Geomancers wiki last edited by Roekon on 08/15/14 03:09PM
View full history
Valiant Entertainment (VH1)
From the dawn of history, they have been here to watch, listen, and guide you from behind the scenes. They are the Geomancers; the eyes and ears of the Earth, they are storytellers, music-makers, and dreamers of dreams chosen by mother Gaia to usher the future of the planet and ensure that the world's history remains coherent in spite of attempts by powerful beings who hide their dark intentions behind the veil of divinity to alter.
The Geomancer is a position of power given by Mother Nature to only one human at a time to defend the Earth. When a Geomancer dies, the Earth will choose a new successor. Gilad Anni-Padda, the Eternal Warrior is the "Fist and Steel" of the Geomancers and he has protected them for most of his/her immortal life.
List of known Geomancers
- Khanit (Mesopotamia, first Geomancer)
- Valurr (Mesopotamia, 3352 B.C.)
- Hephaestion (India, 326 B.C.)
- Khandania (India, 324 B.C.)
- Gandhyrras (Benares, 12 B.C.)
- unnamed Egyptian priest (79 A.D.)
- Tashi Khatun (Ladakh, Tibet, 1192 A.D.)
- Kozo Tokimasa (Japan, 1197 A.D.)
- Arani (Greece, 1320 A.D.)
- Sahbel (Northern Persia, 14th century A.D.)
- Joan of Arc (France, 1429 A.D.)
- Angelique D'Terre (France, 1627 A.D.)
- unnamed Native American (Georgia, USA, 1836 A.D.)
- Buck McHenry (Melbourne, Australia)
- Geoff McHenry (Brooklyn, NY)
- Clay McHenry (Brooklyn, NY, current Geomancer)
- Ana Kawaiuni (40th century)
- Rokland Tate (40th century)
Valiant Universe (VH2)
Geomancers have existed since the Earth chose the first of the line in 3500 BC. These select few act as the voice of the planet to guide man in his relationship with every other living thing on it.
The powers of the Geomancer are many and varied. The most evident of these is the ability to talk to objects, referred to as Psychometry. With this power, Geomancers can “talk” to an object to find out where it has been, what it has been exposed to, and even who has held it or owned it. An object’s past and future are as accessible to a Geomancer as its present, as time is not absolute. Psychometry is a power unique to Geomancers. Other Geomantic abilities include the ability to influence objects to accede to their will (locks, doors, etc), telepathy of a limited scope, and the ability to speak to and hear the voice of the Earth. Geomancers use the energy of the geosphere to communicate with the Earth and all things of the Earth. A Geomancer’s power may vary with locale as the source of the “power” is any energy source associated with the Earth, be it kinetic, electromagnetic, or gravitational.
List of known Geomancers