WonderCon 2010: Geoff Johns

#1 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you see his reaction to the White Lantern Corps question? He's hiding something...

#2 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Kudos for throwing that White Lantern Corps comment out there Babs...LOL

#3 Posted by MichaeltheFly (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of my questions were answered by this interview, nice job Babs, can't wait to see the other videos.

#4 Posted by FLStyle (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Great questions for such a small amount of time. This is why I love CV interviews, watching panels gives too many opportunities for people to ask stupid questions or questions to which the internet already has the answer.

#5 Posted by ASKwhy (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Deadman still a White Lantern?
hhmmm, he's right.  I just noticed Deadman still has his ring.  very interesting.   

And kudos to Geoff on landing the position of Chief Creative Officer
#6 Posted by Phantom Patriot (28 posts) - - Show Bio

really? maxwell lord made the world forget who he is? that's a really cliche thing there mr. johns... -_-

#7 Posted by doordoor123 (3721 posts) - - Show Bio

sweeet.

#8 Posted by Decept-O (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

You picked some great questions to ask the man, Babs, nicely done!
#9 Posted by jlat89 (302 posts) - - Show Bio

w00t
Looking forward to the stories involving these 12

#10 Posted by Gregomasta (333 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxwell Lord is Judas, isn't he.

#11 Posted by Gregomasta (333 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phantom Patriot: I agree.
#12 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3404 posts) - - Show Bio

That preview image on the video looks like something "naughty" was said. So, misleading. lol

Nice to see Geoff is a polite person. I always ask back once I've been asked how I am doing. Kind of how I was raised.

Nice interview, but felt kind of short. Not too surprising. He's probably pretty busy and in demand right now.

#13 Posted by CATMANEXE--defunct (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

can tell he works and is busy nonstop. theres a hint of that he's covering, like he's
holding himself upright a bit. poor dude. you should give him a Starbucks Double Shot 
Babs from the vine.

#14 Posted by KRYPTON (1868 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool

#15 Posted by Damian (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs you're so amazing :) I don't really like this all 'rise' things, but i belive that Johns'll do something unexpected and intresting...

#16 Posted by Dane (10649 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
" can tell he works and is busy nonstop. theres a hint of that he's covering, like he's holding himself upright a bit. poor dude. you should give him a Starbucks Double Shot  Babs from the vine. "
I would contribute to the Geoff Johns caffeine fund.
#17 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

Very cool interview!! I want to know what is going on with the white lantern corps... interesting question Babs! 

he is cute! :) did you flirt? I well would have if I was single lol

#18 Posted by Grim (2081 posts) - - Show Bio

DUDE! I WANT THEM TO BE THE NEW NEW GODS!!! thatd be epic!
 Geoff on my movies is how im gonna love it! lets see them  F a Superman movie now!

#19 Posted by BrikHed (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Crazy curious to see what is coming next - some of the living characters excitement me others not so much.... regardless CV kicked so much butt at WONDER CON with these interviews, well done

#20 Posted by No_Name_ (12593 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Mistress Redhead.:  No, I'm working...
#21 Posted by Aspenite (868 posts) - - Show Bio

Geoff Johns...please write Ekos!!!

#22 Edited by NightFang (10261 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice interview Babs, it really answered some of my questions.

#23 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice interview. Geoff is my hero

#24 Posted by goldenkey (2920 posts) - - Show Bio

seemed like they started a Damage story, what happened to him?,  and Johns couldn't keep a straight face when he said Not neccessorly about the white lantern corps
#25 Posted by DEGRAAF (7913 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs:

is there any other way to watch this? its not showing up for me
#26 Posted by No_Name_ (12593 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
" @Babs: is there any other way to watch this? its not showing up for me "
Have you cleared your cache? What browser are you using? Have you tried restarting your browser?
#27 Posted by DEGRAAF (7913 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs: hey great interview. Thanks for the Firefox tip. Works better than ever now.
#28 Posted by jakob187 (988 posts) - - Show Bio

If that interview were a woman, it would be the most massive c***tease to ever walk the face of the planet! 

Great interview, and it's got me curious!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.