Johns & JSA: Who's writing it?

#1 Edited by inferiorego (24405 posts) - - Show Bio

http://comics.ign.com/articles/937/937235p1.html

The article basically says, Johns is leaving JSA in April after his Black Adam arc; the book will continue with a new creative team. The article is from December, so it is fairly recent news. However, has anyone seen anything relating to a new creative team? Considering the change is 3 months away, the team has already been signed and is working on #27.

Staff
#2 Posted by inferiorego (24405 posts) - - Show Bio

No one? I'm incredibly bored at work and need something to believe in again.

Staff
#3 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

how good would you say JSA has been of late?

I read 1-10 I think or the first trade of this new verson

#4 Posted by inferiorego (24405 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
"how good would you say JSA has been of late?

I read 1-10 I think or the first trade of this new verson"
"One Nation Under Gog" story arc was great, probably the best storyline of the series so far; the newest issue was pretty good. Highly under-rated book.
Staff
#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicvine.com/justice-society-of-america/65-27589/johns-leaves-jsa-with-issue-26/92-378677/#17

here's the news, along with the new writers and an interview with them

no artist announced

#6 Posted by inferiorego (24405 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks, i couldn't find anything when i searched through the forums before posting this.

Staff
#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

my plessure

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.