Follow

Gentle

Character » Gentle appears in 626 issues.

Gentle is a mutant from Wakanda sent to the X-Men. He has super strength and has vibranium tattoos to keep his power under control. He is currently enrolled at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning.

Where is he?

Magnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Magnate

Since we last saw him after his return from Wakanda where has he been? I figured they'd feature him more since he's a scrapper with interesting powers. I mean, no one else has had their powers described as "Extreme Strength" I think he has some potential to grow and step up if they ever let him out of comic limbo. What do you guys think?

Kastiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Kastiel

No one cares about Gentle. :p

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By pixelized

he's in Graymalkin industries doing nothing.

davidkenneth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By davidkenneth

I thnk he is actually very cool, I hope they actually do something with him and not just have him killed.
    Hawkling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Hawkling

I have a feeling gentle is going to die in the Second Coming event.  Or at least get really hurt from using his powers too much. It's bound to happen sooner or later.

Walker696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Walker696

i had my hopes up that we would eventually get a young black super strong hero.........ever since Hulk ran through the X-men, they've needed a new powerhouse and Gentle would have been the perfect person to take over for Colossus after what happened in Fear Itself (I still think that was dumb). I hate when they make a new super powerful character and don't do anything with em(honestly it pisses me off even more when they're black, does Blue Marvel come to anybody's mind as well)

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Kairan1979

I have better question - why he is still alive? After all the Wakandan vibranium was destroyed, the vibranium-based tattos are supposed to lose power and his body to die from strain.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.