isnt it kind of funny/bad writing?

#1 Posted by grimm (525 posts) - - Show Bio

In divided we stand we find out that everybody in wakanda hates nezhno because his dad is white.

i dont get how his mom can be so pissed because its her fault in the first place!

oh and does anyone know when we can see nezno again?
#2 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
grimm said:
"In divided we stand we find out that everybody in wakanda hates nezhno because his dad is white.
i dont get how his mom can be so pissed because its her fault in the first place!

"

Chris Yost is a really good writer.
#3 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats great lmao

and no, I dont know anything about the character to answer your question buddy, sorry

#4 Posted by icarus (18 posts) - - Show Bio

I hadn't thought of that grimm but you're right. At least, her mother shouldn't be so upset with him

#5 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it's necessarily bad writing.  She may have had to endure a lot because of who her husband was or who her son is.  While it may be her fault, she may still resent her son.

#6 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
grimm said:
"In divided we stand we find out that everybody in wakanda hates nezhno because his dad is white.

"
maybe she was forced?or drunk?

anyway this thing of white pepploe hating black peploe and vice-versa is just stupid,i mean whats the difference other than the skin color?we live in the same planet,breath the same air,etc...i realy dont undestand that (peploe hating mutants i can get because they are affraid of then)
#7 Posted by Magnate (6 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not that his father is white that's the problem. It's the fact that he gave birth to a mutant that really causes all of the hating. You'd think by now a country as advanced as theirs would be fine with mutants but even still they have a problem with their queen.

#8 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually its not that his father is white or that he's a mutant its that his father is an outsider. Wakandans are really really insular and don't like any outsiders.

#9 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: Funny you mention that when clearly mutants are fictional race that are oppress, when many races today are oppress in one way or another. I'm not black nor white, I seen what both races do to one another and other, racist exist in all forms that why so dangerous and that what I think mutants trying to show or least they were once trying to do that

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.