What do you think?

#1 Posted by foxx_wertas (33 posts) - - Show Bio

I know it's only the first issue but what do you think so far? This is one of those things that most fanfics and online RP's are about, the children of the X-Men. Now we get to see Marvel's take on the whole idea. I wonder if the bad guys will be children of villians and such, and how far they're willing to go with it. I honestly can't wait for the second issue. Anyone else have any thoughts?

#2 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

crap

#3 Posted by foxx_wertas (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for your beautiful insight?  I don't think you'd care to elaborate some on it?

#4 Posted by ~*_DAVEY_*~ (44 posts) - - Show Bio

its a good story with good characters

#5 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Though I didn't mind X-Men: The End either. Rico's awesome.

#6 Posted by Journey Into Chaos (313 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read the first mini series but i've read all of Genext United and I would really like if they could continue this series! And hopefully find a way to bring Rogue back!!! Also I loved X-men The End (except for Gambit-ish  and Rogue dying)  
#7 Posted by Kairan1979 (15745 posts) - - Show Bio

Two words - Wasted Potential. Especially the mess they've made in the second series.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.