Follow

Genesis

Character » Genesis appears in 730 issues.

A clone of Apocalypse raised by Fantomex to become the ultimate weapon and a hero. The ultimate test of nature vs. nurture.

Shouldnt he be African/Eygiptian?

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By DATNIGGA

I was wondering since he is a clone of Apoc who is african/Eygiptian in shouldnt he also be?

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By John Valentine

@DATNIGGA said:

I was wondering since he is a clone of Apoc who is african/Eygiptian in shouldnt he also be?

I suppose so, yes. But Apocalypse has been modified so much by Celestial tech that his DNA's probably been altered considerably by now.

Moreover, his current features tend to a more innocent appearance.

Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Namor1987

@DATNIGGA said:

Technically yeah that would be his nationality/ethnicity: African-American & Egyptian.

oddd123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By oddd123

his dna is cloned from the child apocalypse but technically his nationality is similar to fantomex' in that he was raised inside a virtual reality program with The World so he has no nationality just the fake upbringing the program supplied of living on a farm with ma & pa, in regards to his appearance i thought that apocalypse was an outcast as a child due to his blue skin and strange facial markings, so i thought apocalypse was born looking the same as genesis does

etamogrey77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By etamogrey77

he looks like how apocalypse would at this age in my opinion but in a way technically yeah he is african which is cool

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By COBRAMORPH

So he is Joesph. So that means, the real Apocalypse returns & Regen merges with the earth somehow?

Avatar image for herokiller12344
    Herokiller12344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@DATNIGGA said:

I suppose so, yes. But Apocalypse has been modified so much by Celestial tech that his DNA's probably been altered considerably by now.

I sincerely doubt that celestial tech can change his nationality.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@john_valentine said:

@DATNIGGA said:

I sincerely doubt that celestial tech can change his nationality.

That's not what I said.

His powers, which are augmented or granted by Celestial tech, it's pretty nebulous, allow him to change all aspects of his physical appearance.

Besides, if we're being so pedantic, it'd be his race we're questioning, not his "nationality".

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.