Follow

Generation X

Team » Generation X appears in 636 issues.

Generation X was a Marvel super-group that was a junior team off-shoot of the X-Men. The team was led by former X-Men member Banshee and reformed Hellfire Club villainess White Queen. A new incarnation of Generation X will center around young mutants with powers that are difficult on a 'team setting.' This new group will be taught and led by former Generation X and X-Men mainstay, Jubilee.

What if jubilee and m re-create a new generation X team

FernandoGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By FernandoGrey

I believe that in some way the team of Generation X should reunite and be the team that they were suppose to be: the next generation of X-Men. The team leader should be M with Jubilee. Monet should be responsible to the financially owner buying the Massachusetts Academy, rebuilt it, and recruit new members. And Jubilee be responsible to intensity training to create a respectable team. The original team should reunite and they are:

Monet
    Monet
    Jubilee
    Jubilee
    Husk
    Husk
    Chamber
    Chamber
    Blink
    Blink
    Penance/Hollow
    Penance/Hollow
    Mondo (the real one)
    Mondo (the real one)

They should be training to be sub-team of the X-Men. They have so much potential to be better than any other team including the X-Men. If the establish a good team, they need to recruit new members that can help them to develop new technology, upgrade the mansion, and develop their own danger room and cerebro.

Doctor Nemesis: Scientist and gadgets expert
    Doctor Nemesis: Scientist and gadgets expert
    Stepford Cuckoos: Psychic Hive and they can take one of them to help in real mission outside the Cerebro System
    Stepford Cuckoos: Psychic Hive and they can take one of them to help in real mission outside the Cerebro System
    Prodigy: Hand to Hand trainer and genius level: He could help Dr. Nemesis in everything needed
    Prodigy: Hand to Hand trainer and genius level: He could help Dr. Nemesis in everything needed
    Future version of Valeria and Franklin Richards: Powerful allies due their cosmic powers, and super genius intellect.
    Future version of Valeria and Franklin Richards: Powerful allies due their cosmic powers, and super genius intellect.
    Elixir: Healer and Genetic alteration ally
    Elixir: Healer and Genetic alteration ally
    M-Twins: I believe it is time to develop those two girls that they are mysterious mutants with enigmatic and unique merging powers.
    M-Twins: I believe it is time to develop those two girls that they are mysterious mutants with enigmatic and unique merging powers.

It's a what if!!!! I believe that they can be a superb team.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cattlebattle

One of my favorite books...Although I find it funny you put M in charge when she was never suppose to exist in the first place.

They should get together again...maybe fight Emplate

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By papad1992

I love and miss Generation X as much as the next fan... but the characters have not really been "together" in awhile! M is on X-Factor since like before House of M, Jubilee has been floating around till she became a vampire, Husk has been with the X-Men (in the background till Second Coming) her powers are flaring and she just QUIT the X-staff at the school, Chamber (repowered miraculously) has been seen teaching at the school a few times with no real connection to Husk (who was there too), Blink was "saved" in the Necrosha story and killed people so she feels bad and horrible and is kinda a lone wolf now, and Penance/Hollow is busy at the Avengers Academy. It'd be a pretty interesting reunion, that's for sure!!

Plus the M twins haven't been seen in forever!!

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lykopis

I would love this. Plus don't forget, mutants can be re-powered now so it would potentially bring back characters like Sofia Mantega (Wind Dancer) which could be great. Plus Jubille might have her powers back as well.

Oh well --- lets see. I want Dust back in action as well.

FernandoGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By FernandoGrey

@papad1992: I know all that info, thanks for remind me that. But i believe that they need to get back together. It was a more neat team than New Mutants. They need to get back including the M-Twins.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By papad1992

@FernandoGrey said:

@papad1992: I know all that info, thanks for remind me that. But i believe that they need to get back together. It was a more neat team than New Mutants. They need to get back including the M-Twins.

Well when Husk stormed off, I assume that writers/creators won't forget about her! I can still see M staying with X-factor for a lot longer. I don't know if Chamber is still "teaching" at the school anymore (do u?). Jubilee being a vampire with her light based powers given back to her would be so ironic!

With new mutants activating... I really think that Marvel needs to invest in a book solely about a team of young mutants scavenging around the world and forming a little team! Something like what Gen Hope tried to accomplish but was but only this one would be successful, utilizing characters from the old New X-Men series! I'd be the book's number one fan!!

CaptainCyke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still disappointed there has been no reference to Chamber and Husk at the Jean Gray School (before Husk quit). There was really no reason for Chamber to leave Utopia for Westchester at the time, which made me think there was going to be a storyline that revolved around the reason Chamber went was to be closer to Paige. Now they've gone this weird Husk/Toad route...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.