Follow

Generation X

Team » Generation X appears in 636 issues.

Generation X was a Marvel super-group that was a junior team off-shoot of the X-Men. The team was led by former X-Men member Banshee and reformed Hellfire Club villainess White Queen. A new incarnation of Generation X will center around young mutants with powers that are difficult on a 'team setting.' This new group will be taught and led by former Generation X and X-Men mainstay, Jubilee.

generation x tpb

klerik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By klerik

i was a pretty huge fan of the earlier part of the generation x run, and wanted to go back and read them, but for whatever reasons, i have holes in my collection.  
    instead of buying the individuals, i was hoping to just grab some of their tpbs, until i discovered they weren't tpbed!!! 
    does anyone know if there are any plans in the works to do so?  if not, this is my way of trying to get people clamoring marvel do so, at least the first half of the series. 

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By rbysjti

My favorite is Hollow/Penance

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty

Wasn't this asked a few months ago?

There was a trade, but I believe it was only the early issues.  It's also just as hard to find as some issues, so you're better off looking for the issues.   As it has been years since the series ended, then I doubt that there will be any plans to reprint in trade format. 

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By John Valentine

There are two trade-collections I know of:

The first is the  'X-Men: Origin of Generation X'  trade, released in 2001 collecting  the team’s introduction from the Phalanx Covenant arc.

The second is the second volume of the Counter X trades which collects Gen X # 63-70. However, if you wish to collect the whole run or any other issues I would recommend, as XK stated, to look to buy the single issues. Hopefully Marvel will release an Ultimate Collection like they have been doing for other series (e.g. Ultimate X-Men, Exiles, Morrison’s New X-Men etc).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.