Follow

Generation X

Team » Generation X appears in 636 issues.

Generation X was a Marvel super-group that was a junior team off-shoot of the X-Men. The team was led by former X-Men member Banshee and reformed Hellfire Club villainess White Queen. A new incarnation of Generation X will center around young mutants with powers that are difficult on a 'team setting.' This new group will be taught and led by former Generation X and X-Men mainstay, Jubilee.

Generation X essentials: What should I be reading?

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By AgentJ

As a kid, comics were simply a passing interest, which took form in a number of random issues bought at half price books or library sell-offs. I still have a big stack of single volumes upstairs, few of which relate to eachother. But there are two volumes I've always kept seperate; a pair of Generation X volumes. I own both the first issue and a Spiderman collaboration. As a complete comic newbie however, I've never had the resources or know-how to get any deeper into this series. That is, until now. So I'm wondering if anyone familiar with the series could show me the way through this most-obscure of X-Men spin offs, especially any collections (i'd prefer to stay away from single volumes as much as possible). 

Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Sheep-Kill

The best would have to be the AOA series Generation Next.  The story is kick ass and the art work is amazing. 
    Also the next best issue is the one where Chamber fights Omega Red

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
    deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

...There was a spiderman collaboration? 
    GOD DAMN IT! This series is entirely too hard to keep track of >_<
    Um, the only story arc I can think of that's contained exclusively within Generation X would be the whole Emplate thing.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By cattlebattle

Gen X 1-25, not long after that, Hama takes over and kills the book

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.