dj_maximus's Generation Hope #14 review

• dj_maximus wrote this review on .
  • dj_maximus has written a total of 131 reviews. The last one was for

Generation Hope # 14

Good read, I enjoyed this book. The character Zero is a pretty interesting character, I liked how writer Asmus came up with the gag of how the team made it out alive after last issues cliffhanger. Pretty creative thinking, & that’s some of why this is a very pleasant book to read. Velocidad shows a lot of emotions towards Pixie, in a way i think he has more feelings for Pixie than he does Hope Summers. I can tell there’s going to be a lot to play with those three characters. Sebastion Shaw does make a appearance and everything you expect. Great read, I rate this book a 4.0 of 5.0 rating.

1=wack, 1.5=falling asleep, 2=below average, 2.5=pick it up a bit, 3= average, 3.5=dope, 4=good, 4.5=excellent, 5=classic