Follow

General Zod

Character » General Zod appears in 768 issues.

General Dru-Zod was a member of the Kryptonian military, exiled to the Phantom Zone by Jor-El after attempting to conquer Krypton. When he escaped years later he targeted Superman and his adopted planet Earth.

Zod and the heroes

Avatar image for ___living_tribunal_22__
    ___Living_Tribunal_22__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Okay, I have checked recent stuff about General Zod and I haven't seen this guy interacting with any hero outside of Superman family. Has ever been a time in which Zod met another hero not relative to Superman? Like Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, those guys.

Thorion88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Thorion88
    No Caption Provided

@___Living_Tribunal_22__: I don't think Zod considers the league a threat to him.

PCN24454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By PCN24454

Zod is a Superman rogue. Unless Superman is involved, he probably won't care about the others, like Batman/Joker.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.