Any really good General Zod stories?

#1 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

We all know General Zod and his bizarre kneeling policy but has he every really had any great stories that he's appeared in? He recently was one of the main villains in the War of the Supermen. But what else has he done?

#2 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emperor Gonzo Noir: If anyone says For Tomorrow, punch them in the throat ;)
#4 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92708 posts) - - Show Bio
@Emperor Gonzo Noir: For Tomorrow sucked. Don't let anybody tell you to buy that one.  

@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @Emperor Gonzo Noir: If anyone says For Tomorrow, punch them in the throat ;) "
LMAO. I typed what I just said without even seeing that. 
#6 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: (High five) Our minds are clearly attuned :P
#7 Posted by Mercy_ (92708 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt: Yeah, because we're AWESOME! xD
#8 Posted by Darthtravis (70 posts) - - Show Bio

General Zod should be a much bigger villain in the DC universe than he has been over the last 30 years.  He is iconic and even non-comic book fans know what you are talking about when you say "Kneel before Zod".  He should be one of Superman's main villains.  Not sure why DC can't figure out how to properly use this property.  General Zod would be one of the most popular villains if done properly and would be a huge cash cow.  I would buy a General Zod tee-shirt well before I bought  one of the "lantern" shirts that are so popular.  

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.