What if?

#1 Edited by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Obi Wan had not killed The General?

#2 Posted by Dirge_ (20 posts) - - Show Bio

You mean Grievous killed Obi instead, of he escaped?

Either way, I see Anakin probably killing him, in which case I imagine that the war goes either the same way, or he's not around when Mace attacks Palpatine (and kills him, since Skywalker ain't around to help), and thus everything ends happier.

#3 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I mean, If General G was able to escape, and no one wound up killing him.

#4 Posted by Dirge_ (20 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"No, I mean, If General G was able to escape, and no one wound up killing him."

Well, then there's a ton of variables. What if he went after Anakin, and killed him? What if he killed Obi? Mace? Palpatine? Yoda?

Big question, this is.
#5 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.  What if general grievous was force sensitive?  With an equal midi chlorian count as anakin?  But was only found out after he was cyborgized.

#6 Edited by hunter4prezadent (95 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught said:

"Bump.  What if general grievous was force sensitive?  With an equal midi chlorian count as anakin?  But was only found out after he was cyborgized."

Then he'd probably be pissed since it's harder for a cyborg to use the force.
case and point Vader can no longer use force lightning.

#7 Posted by the Vica (1967 posts) - - Show Bio
hunter4prezadent said:
"

Dreadnaught said:

"Bump.  What if general grievous was force sensitive?  With an equal midi chlorian count as anakin?  But was only found out after he was cyborgized."

Then he'd probably be pissed since it's harder for a cyborg to use the force.
case and point Vader can no longer use force lightning.

"
Vader never used Force Lightning...
#8 Posted by hunter4prezadent (95 posts) - - Show Bio

it's forshadowed he could if he had never lost body parts

#9 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Grievous would end up being Siodus's apprentice and Anakin would never had been a sith.

#10 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i dout Sidious would take him as a apprentice more like a general the way he is now

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.