Megan Fox Wants in on a Gen 13 Movie?

• 118 results
#101 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb: The only problem is the acting then. Seth Rogen wasn't muscular but he's playing Green Hornet anyway.
#102 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio
@aZuLPiNoY said:
" Gen 13 is one of my favorite teams... if Megan Fox plays Rainmaker, I'm scared that she'll ruin any kind of shot that the team has to have a future in comics.  Whoever casts this movie if it ever gets to that point, remember the 80's when it comes to Fox.  "Just say no." 

As far as the cast, here's my opinion:  

Laura Prepon as Fairchild

Jack Black as Grunge

Ashley Green as Freefall

Chris Pine as Burnout

Michael Keaton as John Lynch

Michelle Rodriguez as Rainmaker
"
I agree.
#103 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3189 posts) - - Show Bio
@aZuLPiNoY:  I like the actors you've chosen, but they are all ..... well, old.  Aren't the Gen13 team supposed to be in their late teens? not 30 - 40.

@TheMess1428:  Seth has certainly toned up though! - he has a nice body now. [: but still, the Green Hornets main feature isn't his body, Fairchilds is, lol.
#104 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @aZuLPiNoY:  I like the actors you've chosen, but they are all ..... well, old.  Aren't the Gen13 team supposed to be in their late teens? not 30 - 40.

@TheMess1428:  Seth has certainly toned up though! - he has a nice body now. [: but still, the Green Hornets main feature isn't his body, Fairchilds is, lol. "
Laura Prepon would be perfect regardless of the rest of the cast. And any teen redhead could train to make their body like that. Even you. But Laura Prepon would be perfect.
#105 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3189 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMess1428: I love Laura Prepon, I think she's fantastic, but she's like, 30? Hopefully she can still pass as a teen. How about Lily Cole? she's like, nearly 6 foot tall and could do both: geeky Caitlin and battle Caitlin.

#106 Edited by Cherry Bomb (3189 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though I'd be happy with Megan as Rainmaker, I'd much prefer Camilla Belle in the role. She's not Native American, but she just has the native look to her, the darkened skin, long, dark hair and the defined eyebrows. all attributes that Rainmaker has.

#107 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb: Wow. Good choices. Maybe I should hire you as Casting Director for my movies.
#108 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3189 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMess1428:  haha, wow, i'd love too! you make movies? lol
#109 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb: Yeah I am a writer. I wrote a script for my friend who is an upcoming director. I'm writing some original movies too. But you should really read my blog about the biggest idea I ever had. I also write comics too.
#110 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3189 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMess1428:  wow, you seem really talented. I wish you the best of luck, I'm sure you'll go far. :D
#111 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb: Thank you, really. Thank you. =]
#112 Posted by LP (675 posts) - - Show Bio

NO.

Rain at least needs to be portrayed by someone who IS Native-American. C'mon, there's gotta be some in Hollywood. But either way, they're not making this movie so there's nothing to worry about.

Right?

#113 Posted by Scarlett Swashbuckler (15 posts) - - Show Bio

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Jonah Hex anyone? Transformers anyone? Here is a link to all her terrible performances... http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1083271/...YA that's right its a list of every movie/tv appearance. 'Nuff said.

#114 Posted by cascadeking09 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio
@LP said:
" NO.  Rain at least needs to be portrayed by someone who IS Native-American. C'mon, there's gotta be some in Hollywood. But either way, they're not making this movie so there's nothing to worry about.     Right? "
she is native american. she's just a half and half.
#115 Posted by kalel60 (26 posts) - - Show Bio

why so many gay people don't like megan fox?
#116 Posted by weapon154 (339 posts) - - Show Bio

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Never,ever,ever,ever,ever,ever,ever!

#117 Posted by ViciousCesar! (2310 posts) - - Show Bio
@kalel60 said:
" why so many gay people don't like megan fox? "
because TMZ told them not to. lol
#118 Posted by BattleHeiz (642 posts) - - Show Bio
@aZuLPiNoY: Jack Black is good choice but isn't he old??

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.