Megan Fox Wants in on a Gen 13 Movie?

• 118 results
#51 Posted by Scike (7 posts) - - Show Bio

No freakin way in hell.  I used to be a big Gen13 fan back in the day (back when it was actually relevant), and I would actually be pretty receptive of a movie.  But Megan Fox?  Good god, no!  Not only is she as wooden as a 2x4, she's just about as appealing as one too.  Really, I've never found her appealing in any sense and I think most of the young horndogs out there who were so enamored with her in Transformers have come to realize how terrible she actually is.  She has little to no box office draw, I really can't see any reason why anyone anywhere at anytime would want to hire her when there are literally THOUSANDS of attractive young and most importantly TALENTED actresses out there who would be a better fit than Ms. Fox in a Gen13 movie.

#52 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3179 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrrpm01:  On the fritz? - Megan is one of Hollywoods most desired actresses. And it's a fact that she has been a long time fan of Gen 13 and Fathom since she was younger, so it's no surprise to me that she wants to be Rainmaker. These actors come along who know nothing of the comics, where here, you have Megan Fox, whose a fan of the comics she wants to be in, dedication and knowledge get you a long way. You think if she wanted the 'next hot thing' comic wise, she wouldn't choose Gen13 , which is a good, but a relatively unknown comic compared to, let's say, First Class?
#53 Posted by ForbushBug (487 posts) - - Show Bio

Make the bad lady with weird thumbs stop.

#54 Posted by mrrpm01 (172 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb:  ok lets just agree to disagree I say tomato you say potato..lol (damn I watch to much "That 70's Show)
#55 Posted by Shanana (53438 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't you do it!

#56 Posted by Decept-O (7291 posts) - - Show Bio

Megan Fox--don't go away mad.  Just go awaaayyyy.....
#57 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3179 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrrpm01: lol, fine!  :P  I'm just trying to save people from attacking Megan. she's not my fave actress, but she does have talent, depending on what she's acting in.
#58 Posted by Namor1987 (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

No No H@* go away don't come back ever again. But in all serious can't they find anyone better than this washed up overrated dumb@$$ skeezer?

#59 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb: Didn't think so. lol
#60 Posted by DH69 (4193 posts) - - Show Bio

WHY WONT SHE GO AWAY?!

#61 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3179 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMess1428 said:
" @Cherry Bomb: Didn't think so. lol "
what? lol
#62 Posted by ComicCrazy (1505 posts) - - Show Bio

huh I don't want to be one of those guys that just hates Megan Fox just for the sake of hating her but seriously she has to just grow up.
#63 Posted by Shadow_Thief (2502 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHurricane24:  You really think so? Every other account I've gotten is that she was the weakest link in what was a pretty dismal film to begin with.
#64 Posted by RedHurricane24 (214 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shadow_Thief:  I saw the midnight release, blame it on Malkovich, blame it on Neveldine and Taylor, Goldsman, and Heyward. THEY fucked that movie up, Fox didn't do much to it, she was just saying one-liners. Harmless one-liners.
#65 Posted by RedHurricane24 (214 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @mrrpm01:  On the fritz? - Megan is one of Hollywoods most desired actresses. And it's a fact that she has been a long time fan of Gen 13 and Fathom since she was younger, so it's no surprise to me that she wants to be Rainmaker. These actors come along who know nothing of the comics, where here, you have Megan Fox, whose a fan of the comics she wants to be in, dedication and knowledge get you a long way. You think if she wanted the 'next hot thing' comic wise, she wouldn't choose Gen13 , which is a good, but a relatively unknown comic compared to, let's say, First Class? "
Well, hell, that was news to me.
#66 Posted by Green Skin (2918 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vortex13 said:
" @Green Skin said:
" There is just one really huge thing wrong with her playing Rainmaker.  Rainmaker is Native American, Fox is not.

@SirSparkington: Give her a few more years, :-P "
Um, she's like half Cherokee so yeah she is. I don't think she's a good actress but I'll leave it at that for now. "
Well damn, statement retracted.  She's stil horrible though :-P
#67 Posted by The Average Bear (2067 posts) - - Show Bio
Megan, just about everyone has a LITTLE bit of native american blood in them...Nice try at sounding cultural 
#68 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3179 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedHurricane24:  Yeah, she's made it public knowledge is several interviews that she grew up with some comics, like X-Men, Gen 13, Witchblade and Fathom etc ...  So she's not as fake and plastic as people think. [:
#69 Posted by RedHurricane24 (214 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb: Heh. The More You Know...
#70 Posted by Rabbit Tots (477 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Average Bear said:
"Megan, just about everyone has a LITTLE bit of native american blood in them...Nice try at sounding cultural  "

LOL
#71 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

SOMEONE GET A MARKSMAN!!!!!!!!!!! 

Wait, Im a marksman O_O 

Shes sooo dead :P  

Ima kill her before this damage can be done! 

#72 Posted by llagrok (677 posts) - - Show Bio

Megan Fox and her toe thumbs can hardly manage the complexity of a movie script, let alone a comic book movie.

#73 Posted by Daredevilwithoutfear (90 posts) - - Show Bio

How About the word Im Thinking it is NO!!!! Megan stay away from Comic Films Period!!!

#74 Posted by kimeraevet (187 posts) - - Show Bio

The majority of you are acting like a bunch of newbie readers. Megan Fox hasn't shown any interest in playing any comic property that is even in production. What she has done is shown interest in properties like FATHOM which needed to be in production years ago. Or GEN13 which lost its appeal back in 1999. Let her play some decent roles before you start saying she is terrible. It isn't as if she is being multi-casted like Ryan Reynolds or Chris Evans. Let her dream and work. Maybe she'll get better.

#75 Posted by Legacy_ (10698 posts) - - Show Bio
@kimeraevet said:
" The majority of you are acting like a bunch of newbie readers. Megan Fox hasn't shown any interest in playing any comic property that is even in production. What she has done is shown interest in properties like FATHOM which needed to be in production years ago. Or GEN13 which lost its appeal back in 1999. Let her play some decent roles before you start saying she is terrible. It isn't as if she is being multi-casted like Ryan Reynolds or Chris Evans. Let her dream and work. Maybe she'll get better. "
Your the first one to ever say this....I like you lol
#76 Posted by nick_clark (130 posts) - - Show Bio

As it say in Spain.... NI DE COÑA!!!!!!  >:(

#77 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

Can she even fill the bra?

#78 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb: You said you didn't think that Lindsay Lohan should play Fairchild. So I said that I didn't think you would. lol
#79 Posted by AfternoonWalker (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not an American Indian actress?   

On a side note I think that Gen13 would be kinda hard to cast.  It's kind of rare to match the anatomical/asthetic quality of these characters (especially considering the ages they're supposed to be) and get quality acting.  I am reminded of the parable of the hungry man who has his cake.

#80 Posted by Drake Harlock (8 posts) - - Show Bio

If Megan Fox makes it in the movie i'm not seeing it.I'm usually not that petty but enough is enough.

#81 Posted by frogger (94 posts) - - Show Bio
@haydenclaireheroes: That would make the movie be so bad. Just like Jonah Hex  

No
Jonah Hex suck because of Jimmy Hayward and Mark Neveldine. Great actors like John Malkovich and Josh Brolin could not even save that movie.
#82 Posted by Silkcuts (5123 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't mind her in Jonah Hex and she is still Hot.  So I would watch it.

#83 Posted by NightFang (10254 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, you guys won't be happy until she dead.

#84 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3179 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMess1428:  Oh right yeah, forgot, lol.  Well Lindsay Lohan is a good actress too. :/ it's ashame what she's been going through. But still, she doesn't have the right body type for Fairchild. :P
#85 Posted by Komrade yoda (3 posts) - - Show Bio

HM.i say i would cast her. since she a fan of the wildstorm so i give her the benefit that  she has a idea how rainmaker act like.
 not just because she hot just give her a shoot.because rainmaker character is one of most interesting ones..and i dunno but i think she can play it. and her own way. .for the fan boy they will enjoy seeing her making advance at the team leader ^_- 
story omg..which one..there been so many..versions.. over all just follow main idea..they escape on the run /fight bad guys/and end it where they officially form there team and set off

#86 Posted by Illyana Rasputin (2682 posts) - - Show Bio

She is beautiful, but a real "blonde". It's true, she dyes her hair dark. I can't forgive her statements about Wonder Woman, so as long as she doesn't say much as Rainmaker and just looks gorgeous, she could pass. She have to have her thumbs CGI'ed, though.
#87 Posted by Illyana Rasputin (2682 posts) - - Show Bio

She is beautiful, but a real "blonde". It's true, she dyes her hair dark. I can't forgive her statements about Wonder Woman, so as long as she doesn't say much as Rainmaker and just looks gorgeous, she could pass. She have to have her thumbs CGI'ed, though.
#88 Posted by Shipwreck (114 posts) - - Show Bio

She just can't act period. She really needs to go back in the world of modeling.

#89 Posted by Ryonslaught (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

Cant say I object to this she would make a great rainmaker :P

#90 Posted by joshmightbe (24688 posts) - - Show Bio

for me personally ive only read like 2 issues of gen 13 ever so i dont really care if she does it but seriously some one should point out that without wonder woman characters like rainmaker may have never existed 

#91 Posted by Bruce Vain (1781 posts) - - Show Bio

She be perfect for Rainmaker.
#92 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not think she has ever said anything in interviews that has not pissed me off in some way. I wish she would just go away.

#93 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb: Maybe you should play Fairchild. lol
#94 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3179 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMess1428: Well I have the hair! lol, but I'm hardly tall or muscular enough. :P too bad.
#95 Posted by Whitley (84 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss the orginal Sarah Rainmaker. You know the one from the Gen 13 mini-series  and  #1/2. That Rainmaker was very interesting to me, an Apache that was really tied to her roots and in tune with them. Outside of Fairchild clearly the next most capable as a leader.  So the mini-series was an absolute knockout....and they announce a reg. Gen 13 monthly. 

So what happens to Rainmaker between #1/2 and issue #1? She is turned into a lesiban, gains 2-3 cup sizes and is an exhibitionist. A total revamp of her character. No one else gets one in the series. It's like they said....A reg. series? We have to sex her up. And let's get these ugly ass gaunlets on her to beef up her powers as well (again no one needs a power upgrade). I found it very insulting. 

Now, Megan Fox is talking about playing her? ugh. Though I suppose it is in line with the character they now have created. 

#96 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb: I'm sure the height thing won't be a problem. Wolverine is short and Hugh Jackman is tall. And you can work out to get the same body type. Can you act?
#97 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3179 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMess1428:  Fairchild is supposed to be an uber-tall, very intimidating woman to look at that! - so height is a major factor. :P the fact that Hugh Jackman was tall added an intimidation and tough factor to Wolverine. Logan is 5 foot 3 in the comics, so it's very hard to find someone that short. xD
#98 Posted by TheMess1428 (2176 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb: I'm 5' 6 1/2" and I can act. That's pretty close. I have crazy hair too. Maybe I should have played Wolverine.
#99 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3179 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMess1428:  ooo, you could be him! lol, whereas I'm 5 foot 7, not muscular at all and can't act. xD
#100 Posted by aZuLPiNoY (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Gen 13 is one of my favorite teams... if Megan Fox plays Rainmaker, I'm scared that she'll ruin any kind of shot that the team has to have a future in comics.  Whoever casts this movie if it ever gets to that point, remember the 80's when it comes to Fox.  "Just say no." 

As far as the cast, here's my opinion:  

Laura Prepon as Fairchild

Jack Black as Grunge

Ashley Green as Freefall

Chris Pine as Burnout

Michael Keaton as John Lynch

Michelle Rodriguez as Rainmaker

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.