Follow

Gen 13

Team » Gen 13 appears in 336 issues.

Gen 13 is a super group consisting of super-powered teens from the Wildstorm Universe (now the DC Multiverse on Earth-50). They are the thirteenth generation of Gen-active (superhuman) humans "created" by International Operations

DC Apparently has plans for Gen-13

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Anyone who read the Future's End issue of Superboy knows that another member of the original Gen-13 team, Feefall, has just made her first New 52 appearance. According to an interview with Frank Barbiere (the writer of that issue) he's helping to plant the seed for something in the future. He also says that DC has something planned for Gen-13 that he can't speak of. As many people also know, at the end of issue #33 of Supergirl, there was a 2 page teaser that showed Superboy and the original 5 members of Gen-13 together, meaning DC probably wants to get people thinking about these characters. All of this could mean that we have a new Gen-13 book on the way, featuring the original 5, plus Superboy, and possibly Rose Wilson, and Jim Harper.

I hope this is true, i would love a return of Gen-13, as well as a place for Superboy, and I also wouldn't mind Jim or Rose on the team either.

Here is a link to the article, feel free to share how you feel about the possibility of a new Gen-13 book.

Avatar image for deactivated-642516d22f522
    deactivated-642516d22f522

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Four years later and we still see that DC has done nothing with Gen13

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.