Anyone an Expert?

#1 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing as I'm sure many people on the Vine read this comic, anyone want to work on the page cause even though I'm the biggest contributor on it I know very little...

Btw, if your wondering why the bio is erased it was plagiarized from Wikipedia, and has been for a long time, and everyone knew it, its just only now I finally took the liberty of deleting it.

Anyways, my point is, this page deserves some effort on it so if your a fan of the team, your knowledge is needed...

#2 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

no takers?? wow, that's surprising...and disappointing

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

methos is someone I know has read the old stuff so he might help. PMing him personally is probably more likely to get his attention. I know the current stuff but I really don't have time to write stuff up.

#4 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he has time either but I'll send him a PM...

#5 Posted by PuckPuck (43 posts) - - Show Bio

I've got most of the issues. Time to reread and collate it all is the issue. There's a lot of Wildstorm teams I hope to revisit and make more complete bios for. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.