Another Gen 13 member appears in Superboy #8!

#1 Posted by danhimself (22628 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, that rescue mission didn’t go exactly as planned…and things have only gotten worse for Superboy, as N.O.W.H.E.R.E.’s plans for him and the Teen Titans take a deadly turn! If he wants to keep his head, he’s gonna have to take down another dangerous young metahuman for them: the bruiser once known as Grunge!

I am super excited!!!!!!!!!

#2 Edited by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: Makes me wonder if he will be in Howard Mackie's Ravagers series. I don't know why they aren't using Gen 13 as the name for the group, seems like it is more recognizable.

#3 Posted by WildStyle (331 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I think he'll be one of the members in The Ravagers. I haven't read Gen 13 but it would make sense to bring back the old team. DC would get the old fans interested while introducing them to the newer readers (like me).

#4 Posted by danhimself (22628 posts) - - Show Bio

@jsphsmth said:

@danhimself: Makes me wonder if he will be in Howard Mackie's Ravagers series. I don't know why they aren't using Gen 13 as the name for the group, seems like it is more recognizable.

That's what I've been thinking as well....I'm honestly just excited to see them back

#5 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool

#6 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobdell interview states that Superboy will not be a member of the Teen Titans. Makes me believe, even more, that he will be part of the Ravagers.

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33920 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I love Gunge 

#8 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5536 posts) - - Show Bio

GRUNGE!!!!!

#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33920 posts) - - Show Bio
@jsphsmth: Does anybody else hope he's talking about Spoiler or Cassandra Cain?
#10 Posted by jsphsmth (1136 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: I immediately thought of Cassie when I read it. They did have a relationship towards the end of her ongoing series.

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33920 posts) - - Show Bio
@jsphsmth said:

@spiderbat87: I immediately thought of Cassie when I read it. They did have a relationship towards the end of her ongoing series.

I would love that. Snyder said there was big plans for her that don't include the Bat books

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.