gears of war 3

blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blacktom212

well i just saw the trailer of gears of war 3, and it was awesome( to bad we have to wait one more year to get the game) and after seeing it, i have a lot of questions in my mind. the first one being what the hell is that tentacle mosnter thing it is new enemy to both humans and locust? i guess is the lambent, but, we have to wait and see how thi turns out. do this mean the locust and the humans will join force( which i doubt it and personally i dont want it to happen) or humans would have to overcome this two enemies. 

another thing i always thought the humans will win this war, but now, i dont know, maybe they do, i mean in the last game the locust force were highly reduce but with this new enemy they will have they hands full with trouble. jaja i taking to serious this game. but i want to hear whats your opinion about the game, what do you think this would turn out to the humans.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

Please remember that only Staff are allowed to post in the Comic Book Preview Forum.

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Caligula

I just want a Locust Story, now that would be cool, to get to chose to play the story from either side. and also I hope the humans don't win, that would be awesome, and a major twist to see the heroes lose for a change high hopes i know bu t mabye just mabye
    blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By blacktom212
    @xerox-kitty said:
    "Please remember that only Staff are allowed to post in the Comic Book Preview Forum. "

didnt know, sorry wont happen again.
    CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CylonDorado

It looks awesome... Um... Yeah, that's about it.
    blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By blacktom212
    @Caligula said:
    "I just want a Locust Story, now that would be cool, to get to chose to play the story from either side. and also I hope the humans don't win, that would be awesome, and a major twist to see the heroes lose for a change high hopes i know bu t mabye just mabye "

you know ,sometimes to a story to have great ending the heroes have to die.   
    i use to have hopes of the humans beating the locust, but now idont know, maybe they all die, is  part of the evolution, but at leats they wont go down till the end.
    CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CylonDorado
    @blacktom212:
    I disagree. lord of the Rings and Star Wars are two of the most popular stories ever, and the main characters (good guys) don't die in them.
    bioghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By bioghost

let see we getting some new weapon in the mix 
    anya is finally going to be in the battlefield because of constan demand that we need a cog girl  
    hopeing that alex will joing  
    and of cource carmine!!
    blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By blacktom212
    @CylonDorado said:
    "@blacktom212: I disagree. lord of the Rings and Star Wars are two of the most popular stories ever, and the main characters (good guys) don't die in them. "

yeah but that ending works on those kind of stories and it was good. but i mean some stories to work the good have to die. thats just my opinion. but good example..and i liek those movies
    blacktom212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By blacktom212

but anyway, i was thinking, how the locust are gonna do to defeat the humans? i mean in the first and second game their numbers are decimated. i would say the thread in this game are going to be lambent.
    Avatar image for sgt_marlan_kimus
    Sgt_Marlan_Kimus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sgt_Marlan_Kimus

@CylonDorado: boromeer (how ever you say it lol) he died and he was part of the fellowship

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.