Follow

Garfield

Character » Garfield appears in 1922 issues.

One of the most popular and well known cartoon cats, Garfield is a fat cat that loves to eat lasagna. He usually pranks his owner John Arbuckle and Odie the dog. He also abuses Nermal, a cat cuter than him.

garfield's Pet Force Movie?

SilverZeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By SilverZeo

I was looking up my favorite kid books, Garfield's Pet Force, for nostlgia's sake and to my surpirse, someone actually made a Wiki page about it. I read and to my surprise, they're playing to make a DVD movie of it and a small set of video games!

I look forward to this, I just hope it will be normal 2D animation, 3D has become stale. But still, I am looking forward for this with Vetvix, Space Pi-Rat, and Emperor Jon. It'll be fun and adventourous, I can tell ya, that!

Here is the promo

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

I saw it and I found it ok forgettable. It defiantly mess up when you think what happen to the villain.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.