Will Gambit show up in the mainstream X-Men stories?

#1 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5680 posts) - - Show Bio

When do you think that Gambit will ever take a major role in the mainstream X-Men stories like "All New X-Men" and "Uncanny X-Men?" Do you want Gambit to become a major player in the mainstream stories?

#2 Posted by God_Spawn (35981 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't he on the Astonishing team already? Idk, I don't read it. I hope not. I want him doing Gambit things for awhile.

#3 Posted by stumpy49er (605 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather he continue to be in his own series for a while. Then again, I'm just not a big fan of anything happening in the X world lately. Maybe when there is a creative team that I can get excited about that is working on an X title, then I'd want him on that team.

#4 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5680 posts) - - Show Bio

@stumpy49er said:

I'd rather he continue to be in his own series for a while. Then again, I'm just not a big fan of anything happening in the X world lately. Maybe when there is a creative team that I can get excited about that is working on an X title, then I'd want him on that team.

I agree. I would rather have Gambit be in an X-Men that I'm interested in rather than be in the situations that are currently happening in the X-Universe.

#5 Posted by lykopis (10756 posts) - - Show Bio

Not at all -- I like him doing his own thing, getting his Gambit back so to speak. It's been to long since any focus was put on him and bringing him into the X-World right now will just annoy me.

I am annoyed all the time it seems when it comes to the X-Men.

#6 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5680 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

Not at all -- I like him doing his own thing, getting his Gambit back so to speak. It's been to long since any focus was put on him and bringing him into the X-World right now will just annoy me.

I am annoyed all the time it seems when it comes to the X-Men.

That's alright! You're not the only one who is annoyed with the current X-Men universe! :D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.