What X book is Gambit gonna be appearing in now?

#1 Posted by Joshelplex (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Legacy relaunched and I haven't seen word of where he's at. Is he still at the school? I haven't managed to find anything about him in a team setting, just his solo book. I apologize if something has been said and I missed it somewhere.

#2 Posted by stumpy49er (609 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe he won't be in any for now while he's got his solo book. I haven't heard anything either. Did he ever make an appearance in Wolverine and the X Men? I've only read a couple issues of that, but I know he was supposed to be a teacher.

#3 Posted by MyraMyraMyra (296 posts) - - Show Bio

He's still in Astonishing X-Men.

@stumpy49er said:

Maybe he won't be in any for now while he's got his solo book. I haven't heard anything either. Did he ever make an appearance in Wolverine and the X Men? I've only read a couple issues of that, but I know he was supposed to be a teacher.

He occasionally appears in a panel or two, but so far he hasn't played an important role in that series.

#4 Posted by DJ1107 (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Well there IS this book called Gambit thats going on right now but I don't think it has anything to do with Gambit.......

#5 Posted by natejoseph09 (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Other then his solo book he's a team member of Astonishing X-Men.

You'd think he'd be in WATXM considering he's a senior teacher at the school.

#6 Posted by tahmidk (283 posts) - - Show Bio

hes had more lines in avengers academy than wolverine and the xmen

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.