What is that thing on Gambit's head?

#1 Posted by __________________________ (113 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember reading about someone mentioning and now I have to know,

What is that thing? It seems to be part of his armor, but I mean is there a name for what it is? I don't even care that it's useless or whatever, I just want to know just what the heck it is?

Although if it did have a purpose that'd be nice.

#2 Posted by God_Spawn (37189 posts) - - Show Bio

Hair.

#3 Posted by God_Spawn (37189 posts) - - Show Bio

It's part of his inner armor. Similar to the kind Warren Worthington's human form had

#4 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7504 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol the thread title made me laugh... Touche.

#5 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

...Now I have to know too.

#6 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

Dafuq? His Costume.

#7 Posted by The Poet (8288 posts) - - Show Bio

puting that thing on must be a pain...

#8 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

We were talking about the strange 90's fashion in head-framing gear just the other day in Which X-Men characters need a costume update?. It's something that quite a few other -Men characters wore (like Havok). I guess Gambit didn't get the memo to say 'It's not 1991 anyone; Welcome to 2012'.

#9 Posted by CATPANEXE (9367 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a head condom. It's so Rogue can kiss his head and he won't get hurt. I don't actually know if it's actually called " head condom ", but as far I'm concerned it is now.

#10 Posted by jhazzroucher (14744 posts) - - Show Bio

@CATPANEXE said:

It's a head condom. It's so Rogue can kiss his head and he won't get hurt. I don't actually know if it's actually called " head condom ", but as far I'm concerned it is now.

rofl. : )

#11 Posted by ivolution2k1 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

its a fancy headband

#12 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

It's an artistic convenience.  Not every one has been able to figure out how that particular hairstyle somehow connects to his head.

#13 Posted by WarMachineMarkV (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

- It's a cajun symbol of his status as " Master Pimp of New Orleans"

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.