What comic series is Gambit currently in???

#1 Posted by Renny (507 posts) - - Show Bio

Help is much appreciated.
#2 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men legacy he is one of the main but is a little underused but might change post schism and he was in X-23's ongoing for a large portion(i think from issue 4 to 12 i'd check the issues on comicvine to make sure) but i think he will only cameo if that

#3 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8905 posts) - - Show Bio

He was in X-23 when I use to read it a couple of months ago. I am not sure if he is in the series anymore though

#4 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7915 posts) - - Show Bio

i think hes joining Wolverines new team...

#5 Posted by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men, hope I helped.

#6 Posted by soccersss (537 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCheeseStabber said:

Whens Wolverine & the X-men coming out or is it already out
#7 Posted by Burnstar1230 (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@soccersss said:

@TheCheeseStabber said:

Whens Wolverine & the X-men coming out or is it already out

I believe it comes out within the next two weeks. And yeah, Gambit is mostly in X-Men Legacy and X-Men. Other X-books he's usually in the background.

#8 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

@Renny: The two titles that he appears the most in are X-Men: Legacy and X-23.

#9 Edited by natejoseph09 (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah he's currently in X-Men-Legacy, he's in every issue but his role is very small (i dont think the writer likes him), after Schism he'll probably get a better role with the new writer.

He's also in X-23, the current arc he only has a small role but usually he's in it quite a bit.

For a couple of arcs he was in X-Men, if you want to pick them up. But Gambit is on Wolverines side so he won't how up in that again.

Also recently he's appeared in Herc, Daken (X-23 crossover), Childrens Crusade, Wolverine, Uncanny X-Force and Gambit and the Champions, off the top of my head, ranging from cameos to lead roles.

#10 Posted by MyraMyraMyra (296 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hoping that he'll continue making frequent appearances in the X-23 series. He got more panel time, more character developement, and more cool moments he's gotten in years, even though he was only a supportive character. He and Laura made a great team, and there was also some fun male-bonding between him and Wolverine. Out of all his recent appearances, this one is clearly the best. I think Liu writes him very well. Currently, she seems to be the only writer who really gets and appreciates Gambit.

He's doing so little in the other X-Men titles that they're hardly worth a mention. He's been a regular character in X-Men: Legacy for a while now, but he doesn't really get to do anything in it except offering back-up in battles and having the occasional banter with Frenzy. I'm hoping that he'll be featured more after Schism.

#11 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

Gillen said that he wanted to use Gambit in Uncanny, post-Schism, but got turned down in favor of keeping him in Legacy.

#12 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: Damn straight

#13 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: I have no doubt that she will. She has proven to be a really solid writer, especially for gambit.

#14 Posted by ancblue52 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit will be in Astonishing X-Men starting with Issue 48 along with Wolverine, Warbird, Northstar, Cecilia Reyes, and others!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.