Ultimate Gambit

#1 Posted by Chaos Burn (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you think that Ultimate Gambit should've been killed off, and is it possible for him to return (Just like Beast and Psylocke did.)?

#2 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

He's too big of a character to stay dead.

#3 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Too true. He was just being fleshed out when he died. He'll be back.

#4 Posted by Canemacar (66 posts) - - Show Bio

If they don't retcon what Vaughan did to the character, they should just leave him dead.

#5 Posted by lampostman188 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Canemacar says:

"If they don't retcon what Vaughan did to the character, they should just leave him dead."

as much as i'd like to see gambit back, i couldn't agree with you more. i really hope they don't cheapen the ultimate universe like they did 616... i still love 616 though, don't get me wrong... but rogue WAS the one who finished him... and she lost gambit's powers... maybe he'll resurface?

#6 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

gambit is a very famous carecter with enough

followers to the around of the world so the one deserves

such a special treatment as which is given to wolverine

#7 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe that the one deserves but histories for

their fans

#8 Posted by RemyFan (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe that Gambit should come back with the ability to control all forms of kinetic energy, instead of his old power.
With his powers that he had before, he is limited to what he can do.
It would be awesome if Gambit would come back, beat the Juggernaut, and get that awesome crystal juggy's got.

#9 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84610 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish they would bring him back to. But not with more power. That would defeat who Gambit is in my opinion.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.