The New Exiles Gambit powers & your opinion on him

#1 Posted by Namor1987 (1889 posts) - - Show Bio

So far we know he super agile like his 616 counterpat & can breathe underwater & can create force fields. But I hope Claremont gives him his kinetic energy manipulation (which i doubt because he says "New Life, New Gambit".) So if you know anything about him feel free to let us know & voice your opinion on how you like him so far

#2 Posted by fesak (7053 posts) - - Show Bio

Not much is revealed yet, so it's hard to make a judgement. I think it was said in an interview that he'll join the Exiles, so we'll see.

Odd though that he's named Gambit, because so far he seems like a totally new character.

#3 Posted by Namor1987 (1889 posts) - - Show Bio

hes got the gambit name & gambit voice & personality of a real deep southern atlantean that is lol but I love his character so far

#4 Posted by Silenttiger43 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally don't think they should call him Gambit unless he's got the Kinetic engery. Although I guess it would be kinda weird to have someone with the same personality-type and backroundish stuff, but a different person... hmm...

#5 Posted by Leliel (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

Well just throwning this out but in that reality a Gambit could have existed who was the guy we knew and then die in some heroic event and so Black Panther who is really Namor named his kid after him, but that one Hell of big guess

#6 Posted by Silenttiger43 (182 posts) - - Show Bio
Leliel said:
"

Well just throwning this out but in that reality a Gambit could have existed who was the guy we knew and then die in some heroic event and so Black Panther who is really Namor named his kid after him, but that one Hell of big guess

"
#7 Posted by fesak (7053 posts) - - Show Bio
Leliel said:
"

"

Actually that's the best explanation i've heard. Though this Gambit is also named Remy, so Namor must have really been a fan of the old Gambit.
#8 Posted by Silenttiger43 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

It all still seems so weird though....

#9 Posted by The_MVPs (84693 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate him

#10 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

awwww but why/

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.