So what would happen if...?

#1 Posted by MUTANT413 (402 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you think would happen if Gambit tried to "charge up" and throw a piece of adamantium? It's indestructible so would he be able to make it explode? What about vibranium? It can absorb almost infinite amounts of energy so would it just absorb the energy from it's own explosion?
It's things like this that keep me up nights.

#2 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O good question

#3 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

In the Ultimate U Gambit tells Wolverine he could blow him up from the inside out (by charging his adamantium). Now whether or not he was bluffing is another story. As for Vibranium, I'm not sure. Its not completely indestructible (at least one of the forms anyway). There was an island that had Vibranium plates and someone, not sure who anymore, was able to destroy the island with enough explosives. Its my personal opinion that Gambit could most likely charge a small amount of Vibranium enough to make it explode. But thats speculation.

Ult. U

#4 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm thinking #13

#5 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio
Esther Cotillard LeBeau said:
"I got you something. =]"
LOL lies :P
#6 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

I see.  so that's what would happens if precise fights you xD

#7 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"I see.  so that's what would happens if precise fights you xD
"

Exactly
#8 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

didn't gambit blow up Hammerhead's skull in the ulimate version?
I belive it made of adamantium just don't what type of level it is.

#10 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.