Gambit, wolverine & sabretooth

#1 Posted by time (4841 posts) - - Show Bio

i just watch the wolverine trailer again, finally gambit in it , he looks good in it. Do you think if wolverine orign is a sucessfull movie, do you  think there should be an x-men 4. Should gambit be in and who should  be his rogue.

#2 Posted by ree-fullface-cap_nine (61 posts) - - Show Bio

yes they should do another and it should probly be apocolypse if they want to end it oh and no rogue is to young unless they make her older

#3 Posted by Sheep-Kill (617 posts) - - Show Bio

If there is a 4th film.  It should be centered to the mutant massicare and the the fifth can involve Apocolypse.

#4 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that the Mutant Massacre would be a great story to base it on. Gambit could be included in it & it would actually make sense for him to show up, older of course.

#5 Posted by wolverine9981 (205 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't know.  i really wanna see another x-men movie(with gambit) but would you want to see an x-men 4 or a new retelling of the x-franchise?

#6 Posted by James S. Fields (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see Havok and Polaris in an X-movie.

#7 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

um Gambit would be to old for Rogue if there is an x-4 lol. plus Rogue should be with her Wolverine anyway.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.