Gambit: The Thief Makes A Comeback

• 60 results
#51 Posted by stumpy49er (609 posts) - - Show Bio

I do have a few complaints. First, it didn't sound like Gambit. I think there was maybe one time he let his cajun accent slip. I want full on cajun charm. Also, not a fan of the slick new costume. I like the old school 90's costume. Not a fan of the Marvel pop culture dialogue either. I really don't want to hear about fair trade produce from the Savage Land. (I work in produce at a health food store) Actually that last part did make me chuckle a little.

#52 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

Cute.

#53 Posted by IAMDIVINEVISION (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit is my favorite X-men of all time. I'm happy to support em !!!

#TEAMGAMBIT @IAMDIVINEVISION

#54 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos Burn said:

are all those panels from the same issue of Gambit?

Yes. It was hard to track down the Uncanny X-Men 266 so I had to reference the GAMBIT one-shot from 2009.

#55 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84536 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonAlchemist said:

Yea just because you don't like Remy your taste must be horrid right?(being sarcastic)

Glad you see the error of your horrid taste :)

Great article.

#56 Posted by GennTankian (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohh yes! I love everything about Gambit! I just hope that X-23 will show up, they have a beautiful connection ^_^ Almost like father and daughter or a brother and sister.

#57 Posted by Mercy_ (92558 posts) - - Show Bio

This article has all my love. Amazing job.

#58 Posted by Cavemold (1676 posts) - - Show Bio

Good work

#59 Posted by Omnicrono (1613 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit is like a fine wine; not everyone can appreciate him. But again, there's nothing wrong with that. Just don't be hating on something merely because you don't have a taste for it.

#60 Posted by djotaku (441 posts) - - Show Bio

To me issue #1 read like a male Catwoman

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.