Gambit sucks!

• 170 results
#151 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

Why??? it can't be because he's such a gret boyfriend

#152 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
loganreme said:
"Alexander Anderson said:
"He sucks.  He sucks hard.  He's a smug, untrustworthy, smarmy SOB who wanders aimlessly around the Marvel universe, backstabbing and letting down everyone he meets and leaving nothing but pain and destruction in his wake.  But wait, he's an "anti-hero" and a "bad boy" who "doesn't play by the rules" and is a ninja to boot, so the fans go wild for him.  Too bad his entire personality can be summed up with "mon ami" and "cheri" and whatever other "cajun" phrases he's spouting off these days.  He's an empty shell of a character, a boring, pointless, overexposed piece of sh*t."
Any other character that has these traits would have to suck too! Somehow the word "Jealousy" springs to mind when I read your comments :)"
Why would I be jealous of Gambit?  He's an appalling human being and a total joke.  It pisses me off that he gets so much exposure just to please his fans while other characters sit around going nowhere, but I could say the same about any overexposed character.  These "jealousy" comments are just hilarious and seem to pop up quite often with Gambit fans.  Is it because he's a "ladies man" who "gets the girls"?  Give me a break.  Tony Stark or Matt Murdock get more tail in a week than Gambit gets in a decade.  He spends most of his time angsting over his feeble relationship with Rogue, which has been going nowhere for years.  He's as clueless about women as he is about everything else.  Except for stealing and being a flake of course.  He's an expert in those fields. :)
#153 Posted by Overkill (404 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't say he sucks (or would I?) but he's definitely overrated.

#154 Posted by loganreme (1375 posts) - - Show Bio
Alexander Anderson said:
"loganreme said:
"Alexander Anderson said:
"He sucks.  He sucks hard.  He's a smug, untrustworthy, smarmy SOB who wanders aimlessly around the Marvel universe, backstabbing and letting down everyone he meets and leaving nothing but pain and destruction in his wake.  But wait, he's an "anti-hero" and a "bad boy" who "doesn't play by the rules" and is a ninja to boot, so the fans go wild for him.  Too bad his entire personality can be summed up with "mon ami" and "cheri" and whatever other "cajun" phrases he's spouting off these days.  He's an empty shell of a character, a boring, pointless, overexposed piece of sh*t."
Any other character that has these traits would have to suck too! Somehow the word "Jealousy" springs to mind when I read your comments :)"
Why would I be jealous of Gambit?  He's an appalling human being and a total joke.  It pisses me off that he gets so much exposure just to please his fans while other characters sit around going nowhere, but I could say the same about any overexposed character.  These "jealousy" comments are just hilarious and seem to pop up quite often with Gambit fans.  Is it because he's a "ladies man" who "gets the girls"?  Give me a break.  Tony Stark or Matt Murdock get more tail in a week than Gambit gets in a decade.  He spends most of his time angsting over his feeble relationship with Rogue, which has been going nowhere for years.  He's as clueless about women as he is about everything else.  Except for stealing and being a flake of course.  He's an expert in those fields. :)"
Lol! I was just being facetious! chill, I honestly don't know why your getting so pi$$ed about a character that in your opinion is so unexceptional and boring. I like him but, I wouldn't say he's the best like some of the die hard Gambit fans :)
#155 Posted by bobagentofhydra (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Was Gambit a member of Flock of Seagulls?

#156 Posted by time (5172 posts) - - Show Bio

gambit doesn't sucked, there other x-characters that suck.

#157 Posted by loganreme (1375 posts) - - Show Bio
time said:
"gambit doesn't sucked, there other x-characters that suck."

Totally agree with that, there are many more x-characters that are totally lame so why pick on Gambit?
#158 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
loganreme said:
"time said:
Totally agree with that, there are many more x-characters that are totally lame so why pick on Gambit?"
its the accent!
#159 Posted by loganreme (1375 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"loganreme said:
"time said:
Totally agree with that, there are many more x-characters that are totally lame so why pick on Gambit?"
its the accent!
"

You could be right about that lol :)
#160 Posted by FRESH416 (22 posts) - - Show Bio
Canemacar said:
octagon_enigma says: "Are you saying that all the X-Men are sucks? You, you, you imbecile! If I could, I'd point ... [more]
LOL
#161 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Gambit

#162 Posted by Vance Astro (91404 posts) - - Show Bio

I find it funny that a mod made this thread.

#163 Posted by LoganRogue24 (1184 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit sucks ass.

#164 Posted by Sidney (1248 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak said:
"

And by replying in this topic you agree.

"

Are you from superhero hype? Cause your pic looks familiar.
#165 Posted by thelegendred (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be jumpin' for joy if GAMBITCH dies, I want him to die, he NEEDS to die. Not only does he suck, but he's also annoying as hell. Personally, I don't see him as the type of character that fits a "heroic" personality. He's a thief, liar, and backstabber. People call him a badass, but obviously the people that say that have no idea what they're talkin about. 

Reasons for Gambitch's suckiness: 
1) His ENTIRE personality is summed up with 2 words - Mon Ami, and Chere 
2) His costume is PINK!!!
3) The headband mask thing is terrible, and the trench coat doesn't make it any better
4) He's a total waste of a character - he doesn't do anything 
5) His personality and background story is poorly put together 
6) The "relationship" that he has with Rogue blows chunks - that's definately the biggest thing that's gotta go 
7) He throws pieces of paper at his enemies - REALLY?!

...and there are so many more reasons. Marvel made a poor choice trying to make him a "good guy" in the comics, but even if he was a villain he wouldn't be much of a threat 

DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND GET RID OF THIS CRAP YOU CALL A CHARACTER.
#166 Posted by Caligula (12386 posts) - - Show Bio

throwing it in i think he sux

#167 Posted by Edamame (28375 posts) - - Show Bio

He is just okay. 

#168 Posted by why so serious (1379 posts) - - Show Bio

movie gambit REALLY sucks

#169 Posted by AizenN (35 posts) - - Show Bio

he suck so hard... WTF is with that power anyway.... touch things and boom

#170 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19638 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit is Brilliant !

#171 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

I think deadpool sucks more that gambit.

#172 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
@mr.obvious said:
" I think deadpool sucks more that gambit. "
Co-Signed
#173 Posted by zombie flash (198 posts) - - Show Bio

i like gambit he is smooth and he can use anything as a wepon he is really cool
#174 Posted by comicguy9 (78 posts) - - Show Bio

u suk

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.